Angry & Depressed Mark Hunt: I probably won't fight in UFC again!

Yeah I understand that Hunt knew Brock was exempt, still a shit caked situation though. And sorry if I came across as an ass, I have been drinking heavily (eight White Russians and two glasses of gin), and I really, really hate that PEDs are such a prevalent part of the sport I love.

raw

Though i also hate PEDs, and don't condone it, i can understand pro athletes grabbing every angle they have to get to the top. Cycling is a crucial part of the sport, whether we want to admit it or not.

All that said, Hunt knew the conditions when he signed the deal (that's what i think until proven otherwise). What did he think Brock was using for UFC to pursue this exemption? Protein shakes?

Enjoy your drinks, haven't had gin in a long time...

Hunt is not a bright guy , a union would result in less testing, less monetary penalties , less suspension time, etc

Why would he even accept the Brock fight if he knew he was on PEDs going into it. Can you say salty much?

raw

Though i also hate PEDs, and don't condone it, i can understand pro athletes grabbing every angle they have to get to the top. Cycling is a crucial part of the sport, whether we want to admit it or not.

All that said, Hunt knew the conditions when he signed the deal (that's what i think until proven otherwise). What did he think Brock was using for UFC to pursue this exemption? Protein shakes?

Enjoy your drinks, haven't had gin in a long time...

Beefeater is real cheap bro (like 28 bucks a half gallon) in the USA. Also I agree that Hunt knew something was up, but it doesn't change the fact that the UFC is full of shit (in regards to Brock being clean).

Bite me. Seems like he's some fucking nobody just like me. Hunt refused to be bought off and fade away and instead proved the haters wrong and fought his way all the way up the rankings to fight for the title. He didn't win, but even getting that far, I have far more respect for him than some random asshole on the internet declaring who deserves or doesn't deserve what he has earned.

FFS Hunt...live by the terms of the contract you signed, ya big douche. I can't fucking stand when athletes cry about the rules or the money they are making AFTER they have signed a contract willingly. If you didn't like the rules, or the degree of compensation, you shouldn't have signed the contract...PERIOD.

Although Mark has every reason to be upset and vocal about it, I feel that this is purely more about an opportunity to take purse money from a highly paid steroid user. I think this has little to do with Mark wanting a cleaner sport or feeling cheated.

In fact, if Mark was to get purse money from Bork, I would speculate that you would not hear another peep from him about steroids, cheating or the UFC.

FFS Hunt...live by the terms of the contract you signed, ya big douche. I can't fucking stand when athletes cry about the rules or the money they are making AFTER they have signed a contract willingly. If you didn't like the rules, or the degree of compensation, you shouldn't have signed the contract...PERIOD.

Amazing how this is so hard to understand for some..

:>

Every other sport has it sorted out? Da fuck? UFC is way harsher on drug testing than probably any pro sport, which is crazy if you think about it. I get that Hunt is pissed, and he's one of my all-time favourites but I gotta say he's having probably the biggest full-retard meltdown in mma since Wand was talking all that shit after running from the test.

These drunken tirades are getting annoying. Hunt isn't even worth what he's getting anyway.

So you are telling me you did not enjoy mark hunts last 5 fight?

How can this be taken seriously? He KNEW Brock was on steroids. He took the fight on a one month notice while still in the WWE where steroids are practically mandatory. This was nothing more than a freak show fight to make easy money. If he didn't want to fight a roided fighter he should have declined the fight.
No. He took it on good faith that Brock wasn't juicing. He was perfectly ok about losing to Brock until the failed tests came back. You'd be pissed too if the last 3 guys you faced were proven cheats... and the last one got past all the red tape by your employers doing. He only got to fight because the UFC let the mandatory testing period get overlooked.

So you are telling me you did not enjoy mark hunts last 5 fight?
I enjoy a lot of people's fights, they're not making 700k per fight. And no I didn't enjoy seeing him get brutalised like a drunken bum against Stipe.

No. He took it on good faith that Brock wasn't juicing

chris-bosh-face-gif_medium.gif

He didn't care because the money was too good, fight took place on the biggest stage of the year and he thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

Never seen a pro fighter bitch this much about one loss. Get over it already.

if he won, he'd be like "let them cheat if they need it, they're losers and it doesn't matter because i can beat them even if they're on the juice.

but since he lost, he's all "waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaaaa"

The only thing i'm confused about is why guys like Nick Diaz and Hunt insist that everyone is cheating.

Back