Angry & Depressed Mark Hunt: I probably won't fight in UFC again!

The UFC starts to look more and more like Tour de France where you have people who "win", but later it turns out they weren't "clean".
That's the reason why I have no interest in cycling, it's fake.

It really damages the sport in many ways imo.

These drunken tirades are getting annoying. Hunt isn't even worth what he's getting anyway.
You're worth every penny they give you at taco bell

Last edited by a moderator:
The UFC starts to look more and more like Tour de France where you have people who "win", but later it turns out they weren't "clean".
That's the reason why I have no interest in cycling, it's fake.

It really damages the sport in many ways imo.

Seriously? I don't follow or have an interest in cycling because it's boring as shit.

He's right. UFC does condone steroids and cheating. They continually bring back irrelevant fighters like Anderson Silva and Yoel Romero and market them as "great" when they've been popped. Once a fighter gets caught using PEDs he should be dropped like a bad habit. UFC is embarrassing.

How can this be taken seriously? He KNEW Brock was on steroids. He took the fight on a one month notice while still in the WWE where steroids are practically mandatory. This was nothing more than a freak show fight to make easy money. If he didn't want to fight a roided fighter he should have declined the fight.

That's crap, he was trash-talking before the fight, not coming in knowing Bork was on Steroids.

Now when the chips fall and it turns out he officially, truly is Roiding, then it's an entirely different matter and he has all the right to be pissed as hell, assuming he's clean. Imagine that his opponent broke the rules, squashed him, gets away with it and walks off with 2 million dollars to boot while he gets peanuts.

Maybe the guy is passionate about this because his dad abused him and his sister as kids. He has a deep hatred for people having an unfair advantage and hurting people. It took the power of lesnar to wake up this beast within hunt. Good luck to him

That's crap, he was trash-talking before the fight, not coming in knowing Bork was on Steroids.

Now when the chips fall and it turns out he officially, truly is Roiding, then it's an entirely different matter and he has all the right to be pissed as hell, assuming he's clean. Imagine that his opponent broke the rules, squashed him, gets away with it and walks off with 2 million dollars to boot while he gets peanuts.

peanuts? he basically got gifted 500k for doing nothing for 15 minutes. and his name had zero to do with it, every other opponent for brock would have pulled the same numbers.

Funny, Wandy and Hunt are fighters i imagined rooting for no matter what. It turns out, the more they speak, the less i like them.

Seems to me Hunt just wants out of his contract, and him causing commotion about this (for which i do think he has a point, but goes on it with bad attitude) is just a really lousy way to do it.

It's all good.
The trolls and haters are gorging right now, but part of that is because A) Many of Bork fans do not comprehend to very idea of cheating and B) We havent had any fresh news
Sooner or later that shit is getting turned into a No Contest, though.

Funny, Wandy and Hunt are fighters i imagined rooting for no matter what. It turns out, the more they speak, the less i like them.

Seems to me Hunt just wants out of his contract, and him causing commotion about this (for which i do think he has a point, but goes on it with bad attitude) is just a really lousy way to do it.

So you think it was okay that Lesnar was roiding?

Back