Angry Cain ground n pound

Cain will be the first wwe wrestler to get injured in the green room picking out the red m&ms

Lol wtf.

So weird that they kept mentioning the UFC.

wow when did shelton benjamin come back!? dude was a great worker....i see they asked cain to keep his shirt on til he got that juice going

Yeah I'm not sure how every 10-13 year old doesnt end up stumbling upon boxing and/or MMA and losing interest in wrestling.

WWE sucks and has sucked for nearly 20 years, but pro wrestling as a whole right now is more entertaining than MMA is. I stopped watching pro wrestling in the early 2000s once I got hardcore into MMA, but in the past few years I've watched less MMA and more pro wrestling.

It shouldn't be that way because I think great MMA trumps all, but pro wrestling has much better consistancy and has seen somewhat of a resurgence since about 2016, whereas MMA has drastically declined since that time. We're at the point where fake fights are more entertaining than the real thing, just not in WWE.

I don't think MMA is any more grown up than MMA, to be honest. We're just a short while away from two guys fighting for a "Baddest Motherfucker" belt which will be awarded by The Rock. Then you've got all of the gaming of the system the UFC pull, like keeping Conor ranked #3 at Lightweight even now. It's all phony. Only kids believe in that stuff.

Cain has a huge fucking head.

Didn't know Shelton Benjamin was still wrestling. I'm guessing he never got a big push for a big name title huh? Sitting there jobbing for Cain smh

not gonna lie, he looked way better when he wore that mask and was flipping around all over the place. those mat returns and GnP looked terribad
wwe dosnt let their talent wrestle because they have them on the road all year and they will get injured and demand more money. so they put on what these new fans accept as "matches".

seriously brock lesnar will walk out, land 3 spears, and f5 someone. nothing else. not one other move. and pin the guy. 30 second match. and thats a main event.

Pretty Sure Floyd Mayweather started the gimmick of defending Rey.

Conor will come back to defend... Hornswoggle.

WWE sucks and has sucked for nearly 20 years, but pro wrestling as a whole right now is more entertaining than MMA is. I stopped watching pro wrestling in the early 2000s once I got hardcore into MMA, but in the past few years I've watched less MMA and more pro wrestling.

It shouldn't be that way because I think great MMA trumps all, but pro wrestling has much better consistancy and has seen somewhat of a resurgence since about 2016, whereas MMA has drastically declined since that time. We're at the point where fake fights are more entertaining than the real thing, just not in WWE.

I don't think MMA is any more grown up than MMA, to be honest. We're just a short while away from two guys fighting for a "Baddest Motherfucker" belt which will be awarded by The Rock. Then you've got all of the gaming of the system the UFC pull, like keeping Conor ranked #3 at Lightweight even now. It's all phony. Only kids believe in that stuff.
Nah, a good fight, be it boxing, mma, MT, etc will always murk wrestling.

Why?

• It's real
  • It's not 1997
  • Considerably less baby oil

Cain has a huge fucking head.

Didn't know Shelton Benjamin was still wrestling. I'm guessing he never got a big push for a big name title huh? Sitting there jobbing for Cain smh
he got injured during his push. so dana white style that means hes out. same thing happened to fin balor. dude had the universal title, then got injured. they gave the belt to kevin owens, and siad he was the 1st ever universal champion. no one batted an eye. fin did not come back to be pushed. no one knows why.

sorry my friends were big into wwe. i used to sit there and moan through the cards

he got injured during his push. so dana white style that means hes out. same thing happened to fin balor. dude had the universal title, then got injured. they gave the belt to kevin owens, and siad he was the 1st ever universal champion. no one batted an eye. fin did not come back to be pushed. no one knows why.

sorry my friends were big into wwe. i used to sit there and moan through the cards

thats unfortunate. appreciate the answer.

Omg.

I watched that.

Well...as much as I could stand.

How shallow does your gene pool have to be to enjoy professional wrestling?

Cain looks like a random Dad pulled from the audience. Oof.

Last edited:
Back