Angry Cain ground n pound

Shelton Benjamin looks fucking amazing at 44 years old. I remember when he first debuted in the WWE alongside Charlie Haas as The Worlds Greatest TagTeam, dude has always been a stud.

And yeah that gnp was fucking trash.

Just what I was thinking. He looks exactly the same! I couldnt believe it. I was in middle school when I last saw him and now I'm in my 30s.

And the crowd goes mild. Glad Cain is making those WWE checks now, but wow that audience didn't give a damn about what they were watching.

<Lmaoo>
I love how they introduce him as the man who brutalized Brock Lesnar lmao

So the rematch is really happening? Is there any chance they let Cain win again?

I think they let him win at Crown Jewel, and they put the belt back on Lesnar down the line (although they should have just let Kingston keep the strap since it isn’t even a necessary for this program).

It would kill what little momentum Cain has if he loses his very first big match with the company.

Shelton Benjamin looks fucking amazing at 44 years old. I remember when he first debuted in the WWE alongside Charlie Haas as The Worlds Greatest TagTeam, dude has always been a stud.

And yeah that gnp was fucking trash.

They did Haas dirty after he accidentally broke Lilian... LOL

At first I was like

then I was like

then I realized it’s fake fighting and I needed to

Jesus, I thought Cain was supposed to be a natural? Those slams were awful.

Also, he needs to get on the juice so his body matches his cro magnon skull.

How can he do a perfect hurricanrana, but botch ground and pound?

Still can't believe adults watch this stuff. But to each his own, I guess.

It looked like he was too nice/hesitant to really "sell" the punches if you will.

Cain needs to take some more acting skills in "pro-wrestling", you can hit someone without using full force you know? Fake wrestlers do it all the time.

Soooooo cringe. I cant believe i watched this as a kid. I also cant believe grown men still watch it.

Loved it!

Can't wait to start Halloween off right with a second Brocktober Beatdown!

Just what I was thinking. He looks exactly the same! I couldnt believe it. I was in middle school when I last saw him and now I'm in my 30s.
Kax2--ASApT5GiNvDTcwmCyrDjd2y83PNq_KoifZumE.png

DsbAsQdWkAAV55J.jpg

Almost 20 years ago.

Love how they switch the cameras every time he throws a strike because it looks so fake.

Were his ufc fights fixed too? He looks the same

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back