Angelus Leather Paint

2cqh5py.jpg
[/IMG]

second coat

2wehrtx.jpg

third coat. I'm having a little trouble painting it without the black showing a little. so far, it's going good. I wonder how it will hold up with sweat and everything

2wehrtx.jpg

third coat. I'm having a little trouble painting it without the black showing a little. so far, it's going good. I wonder how it will hold up with sweat and everything

hmm so far so good, be patient wit it and im sure it will turn out great. can't wait to see aftermath when sparring. Hopefully it holds up. What acyrlic paint did you use? the brand and what not

hmm so far so good, be patient wit it and im sure it will turn out great. can't wait to see aftermath when sparring. Hopefully it holds up. What acyrlic paint did you use? the brand and what not

I went to this place called Michael's. I explained to the lady what my projects were. she said I needed acrylic paint. the brand I used was folkart. and I also needed to mix the paint with "medium fabric painting" the brand I used was americana

I went to this place called Michael's. I explained to the lady what my projects were. she said I needed acrylic paint. the brand I used was folkart. and I also needed to mix the paint with "medium fabric painting" the brand I used was americana

I had checked out their site to see if they had anything before i ordered some online, the product you mentioned was listed but with no price, how much does a bottle of the paint cost? Want to paint my grant bag gloves maybe some gold and silver.

Would you guys suggest the acrylic paint or the spray paint?

I paid like $10. but I also brought masking tape. the bottles were 2oz, if you go ahead and buy it, get at least 2-3 bottles for touch up work.

I paid like $10. but I also brought masking tape. the bottles were 2oz, if you go ahead and buy it, get at least 2-3 bottles for touch up work.

so the 1 bottle and tape for 10.00? could be equal to getting angelus shipped would rather used the angelus in that scenerio

so the 1 bottle and tape for 10.00? could be equal to getting angelus shipped would rather used the angelus in that scenerio

I got the 2oz paint (wich was just enough for a full cup) and the liquid you're supposed to mix with the paint, and a small masking tape. for $10.

I should also add, the lady that helped me said not to use it on the knuckle part of the glove, because the paint hardens, and it could cause real cuts or something. So I would strictly use this on cups and headgears. if you do it on the glove, I would NOT do it on the knuckle part.

Just as I figured, Acetone and synthetic leather don't work well together. Chews right through the stuff. :icon_lol:

I'm gonna test out an area without prepping with Acetone. I'm not sure if it will bond to the synthetic leather or how durable it will be once applied.

A2C32C7D-D006-4990-98E8-66F9BF9815D0-10849-000006C874BE1009_zpsf8e4545a.jpg

68D7593B-30AA-4773-A34C-9061F06247C0-10849-000006C85A573D0A_zps2f872293.jpg

From what I've read, if you don't take off the waxy surface from the leather, it could lead to cracking, peeling, etc.

From what I've read, if you don't take off the waxy surface from the leather, it could lead to cracking, peeling, etc.

the colors off winning crack and peel. I'm just worried about some water or sweat getting on it, then the paint would drip or something, leading to it staining my shorts. also, the paint is water based

I've seen Winning colors fade, but not crack or peel.

I look forward to seeing how your paint holds up.

Here is the same headgear with three coats of Angelus copper paint, no prep.

D10F20D4-4DE9-4AEC-9814-7D79D9165B61-10849-000006D4D08C1A54_zps8dd492a7.jpg

I've seen Winning colors fade, but not crack or peel.

I look forward to seeing how your paint holds up.

Here is the same headgear with three coats of Angelus copper paint, no prep.

D10F20D4-4DE9-4AEC-9814-7D79D9165B61-10849-000006D4D08C1A54_zps8dd492a7.jpg

Do you think it'll hold up? my paint dried. I tried washing it off to see if it would peel or something, but everything is okay

do you guys think 1oz bottle of the angelus paint will be enough for work just on things like velcro straps or cuffs?

Will this work on synthetic leather? Or does the surface material matter? It is leather paint after all.

Back