Angels to Devil's: How Mubarak and Erdogan go from hero to villain

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Interesting watch here. Fuck Turkey, and fuck Erdogen. I say this because I believe the ATC was involved in 9-11, and is a arm of the Turkish government.

However, when I watch the media do a 180 on these "dictators" along with US government policy, I become skeptical.

So I'm torn, like I said, fuck Turkey, but at the same time, fuck the MSM and deep state. Like picking between cancer or AIDS.

Discuss ........

Fuck Erdogan's Turkey as general rule

All I know is that the leaders of the West don’t care about how tyrants like Erdogan treat their citizens as long as they play ball with the powers that be!

So when they have a change of heart, the likes of Erdogan, Tragedy Gaddafi, Noriega, Ayatollahs of islam and rolla and Assad are soon to be up for elimination!

All I know is that the leaders of the West don’t care about how tyrants like Erdogan treat their citizens as long as they play ball with the powers that be!

So when they have a change of heart, the likes of Erdogan, Tragedy Gaddafi, Noriega, Ayatollahs of islam and rolla and Assad are soon to be up for elimination!

And this again, is the key.

What changed?

I can think of unlimited scenarios where I would support removing those people. I am however unwilling to give our government the benefit of the doubt anymore. Maybe I am an outlier, so my opinion doesn't matter, but I won't support this non-sense until they become more transparent.

Interesting watch here. Fuck Turkey, and fuck Erdogen. I say this because I believe the ATC was involved in 9-11, and is a arm of the Turkish government.

However, when I watch the media do a 180 on these "dictators" along with US government policy, I become skeptical.

So I'm torn, like I said, fuck Turkey, but at the same time, fuck the MSM and deep state. Like picking between cancer or AIDS.

Discuss ........

I mean, all this "Deep State" stuff is frankly silly. Things like this are a result of the fact that our two major political parties foreign policies are an extention of their adversity towards each other, combined with the fact that we are always going to back the winner and if you aren't going to win we're just going to abandon you and back the folks who beat you, regardless of who they are. The most obvious example of this recently is obvious Egypt, where the Obama administration backed the f**king Muslim Brotherhood against Mumbarak and then tried to act like they weren't actually an extremist group and had the audacity to act like they were suprised when they turned out to be exactly that, almost right away, along with almost everyone else involved in the "Arab Spring".

The change is they stopped being puppets or didnt become the obedient leaders the west lwanted them to become.

aa0.png

Please elaborate.

What changed?

That is the key. Perhaps there is good reason for this, but we certainly aren't told what it is.

Geopolitically Turkey have a strategic position that superpowers like to control, so everybody try stay in good terms with them and Erdogan takes full advantage on that

Everybody get mad at the fatty north korean while letting grow this ottoman dreaming fuck so close to europe

I never cheer for the west putting puppet-leaders here and there, but i sure will prefer one over erdogan

Civilized modern state > western puppet > erdogan

What changed?

That is the key. Perhaps there is good reason for this, but we certainly aren't told what it is.

Fucking shit up in Syria, fucking Turkey's economic stability along with that of Europe.

Back