Angelo Leo vs Tramaine Williams Aug.1st PBC Showtime Boxing

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Angelo Leo 19-0 (9KO) vs Stephen Fulton 18-0 (8KO)

good scrap between 2 unbeaten young fighters.

Mohegan Sun Connecticut is going to be “The Bubble” for all PBC SHOWTIME AND Bellator shows in the coming weeks.

Joseph George 10-0 (6ko) vs Marcos Escudero 10-1 (9ko)

added to the undercard

Reymart Gaballo 23-0 (20ko) vs Juan Carlos Payano 21-3 (9ko)

Co main

I think Gaballo wins this one fairly easily at this point. If he does well here, he should target Rau'shee Warren then face Rigo and hopefully eventually Inoue.

I think Gaballo wins this one fairly easily at this point. If he does well here, he should target Rau'shee Warren then face Rigo and hopefully eventually Inoue.
I heard from a friend that Warren vs Rigondeaux was in the works...not confirmed though.

One more bout will be featured on the card, representing the evening’s chief support although sources have informed BoxingScene.com that such fight has yet to be confirmed as this goes to publish.

Rumors have swirled of a WBA “interim” bantamweight title fight between Philippines’ Reymart Gaballo (23-0, 20KOs) and former titlist Juan Carlos Payano (21-3, 9KOs)—a Dominican southpaw based out of Miami—filling that slot, although BoxingScene.com has learned that such a proposed fight is no longer under consideration for this show.

Two more undefeated 122-pound boxers meet in the evening’s chief support as Tramaine Williams and Ra’eese Aleem collide in a crossroads bout.

Back