Angela "Overkill" Hill taunts "12 Gauge" Paige VanZant to fight her

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Angela "Overkill" Hill (2-0), ranked #13 in the UFC strawweight division, has been tweeting to Dana White and "12 Gauge" Paige VanZant (4-1), ranked #10, that she wants to fight Paige.

Today, Hill tweeted her latest taunt to VanZant and Dana White:

1620728_804847926253810_2852585899388316966_n.jpg

VanZant beats Hill comfortably, imo.

Good fight, Hill beat the living fuck out of Emily Kagan. VanZant is relentless with pressure as well though.

I'd rather her fight Hill instead of somehow getting favorable treatment from the UFC to fight Tecia again because she would lose, again.

I think SW division has few fighters in it yet to kill (pun not intended) young prospects by booking them against each other (VanZant is 20, Hil is 26).

She's 2-0? And that makes her #13 in the division? Wow.

She's 2-0? And she's already ranked #13 in the world? Wow.

I gave the UFC division ranking, not the world ranking. Hill was let into the TUF 20 house with just one pro MMA fight. Beating Emily Kagan at the finale was her second official MMA fight. Hill's previous pro fighting experience was in Muay Thai.

Angela Hill is a graduate of The Cooper Union School of Art.

Damn good for her. I don't know if the art school follows the same protocol as the general science one but isn't that a really selective school to the extent that students' tuition is covered to go there (ie a scholarship school). Pretty impressive.

Her drawings are quite amusing. I was a bit put off by the Sheeple one because of my affections for Randa, Tecia, Ais, and JoJo, but I loved the Kimbo Slice centaur one. Hilarious concept.

Angela "Overkill" Hill (2-0), ranked #13 in the UFC strawweight division, has been tweeting to Dana White and "12 Gauge" Paige VanZant (4-1), ranked #10, that she wants to fight Paige.

Today, Hill tweeted her latest taunt to VanZant and Dana White:

1620728_804847926253810_2852585899388316966_n.jpg
King Kong movie theme??
cool drawing.

I think SW division has few fighters in it yet to kill (pun not intended) young prospects by booking them against each other (VanZant is 20, Hil is 26).

I think its a smart move by Hill. Not only did she deliver a monster performance against Kagan but she knows that PVZ is as marketable as hell and thats a likely opponent to garner her attentions and a main card slot.

That said, I see where you're coming from. Personally I think they might do PVZ vs. Herrig as that is a fight that will draw a lot of interest and really sort of gauges where Paige is at in the division.

I'm hoping we get a straw weight fight on that Pettis/RDA card. Either JoJo/Penne as main card opener or Esparza/Joanna as co-main would be great.

King Kong movie theme??
cool drawing.

Yes, it recalls old King Kong movie posters of King Kong at the top of the Empire State Building, holding Fay Wray's character, while biplanes circle taking shots.

I'm down for this fight, Van Zant wins no problem though.

Back