Angela Overkill Hill Stayin ready for Fight Island

6wZ8.gif

Love that Hill is game for a fight versus anyone any time any place. Her skills have improved. She's also pretty hilarious.

Love that Hill is game for a fight anyone any time any place. Her skills have improved. She also pretty hilarious.
She seems like a dope chick

Watched some of her podcast with Rogan

Way more interesting than I gave her credit for

You just know she's salivating over her cosplay options for a Fight Island faceoff.

'Rona Island. Fight for The Cure.

Love that Hill is game for a fight versus anyone any time any place. Her skills have improved. She's also pretty hilarious.
Yeah, she's one of the few fighters I follow on twitter and its mainly due to her sense of humor.

She is so much improved, especially on the ground -- she is game as hell

Gross, she's sweating all over the furniture

She is so much improved, especially on the ground -- she is game as hell
I did think she peaked 2 or 3 years ago, BUT she has progressed and she has persisted, and is staying relevant.
I remember watching her back in the days on TUF in 2014 and there's really not many female fighters left from that TUF. Was in UFC, lost a coupla fights, got "moved" to Invicta, won 4 fights there all in one year, and got BACK to the UFC in early 2017. Won a few / lost a few in her 2nd UFC stint, but is now on a 3-fight win streak.

So ...yeah....she has persisted, worked on her game, and is doing fine, when many others have fallen by the wayside. I count 8 of the 16 TUF Season20 female fighters still in the UFC.

I gotta admit Angela is a fun personalty her Twitter game is on point she's not afraid to call out names for suspect behavior and point fingers and her fight game looks to be far more steady than the up & down version we were getting from her over the last few years I'm becoming a real fan now.
And just how long have we all been in quarantine because I don't ever remember her hair ever being that long that it could be braided she's always wearing Butch cuts or a low pro afro...

@MescalineDreams I find your new AV very disturbing yet I can't look away? 50 would not be happy with the manipulation....

Back