News Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres rematch set to take place at UFC 265, Aug. 7th

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Hill has improved immensely since their first fight, and Torres has always been overrated

Going Hill by decision here

Yes, she is a 115 lb woman. She doesn’t have a KO power but she does fight with the intent to inflict damage. Hill sits downs on her punches, throws knees, elbows, she stays in the pocket. Her aim is always to harm her opponents

Michelle Waterson point fights. She almost never commits to her attacks. Tries to stay at distance. Rarely lands flush blows

It’s shocking to me people can’t see the difference

I never really liked Hill for the longest time, but she is starting to grow on me. Her new shirt she is selling is nasty.

Bitch Fucking Season? :eek::eek:

34ukvb1v75571.jpg

Covid screwed her, and she feels fine. She didn't pull out. Test just keeps coming up positive.
Gotcha. I thought you meant the UFC was screwing her for moving on from the Hill fight. Angela's been ready to go since the beginning of May.

This was the news I was looking for hopefully it fills a spot on a big ppv..................................................................

Cool Hill is back in action...She has had a bumpy few years scrap wise. Tough calls and lots a cancellations...

upload_2021-6-14_13-9-29.png

Kinda bummed for Ribas tho...

Spotlight | Tecia Torres
Aug 23, 2020
MMA WATCH

"Tecia Lyn Torres Moncaio is an American mixed martial artist who is currently competing in the strawweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back