News Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres rematch set to take place at UFC 265, Aug. 7th

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Hill. She's been on a roll, even in her losses.

She gets a lot of fights but I wouldn't say she's on a roll. Every single fight of hers is the same point fighting boring nonsense and it usually ends with a split decision.
No, I agree with you, but even in her losses, she probably should've won. Boring? Yes, but still "winning".

I'm actually looking forward to this one. I don't think the strategy Tecia used on her back in Mexico will work on 2021 Angie.

So tired off seeing Angela Hills boring ass on UFC main cards. Hopefully this one is on the early prelims.

I don't think her ass is that boring.

images

Tecia looked like a beast in her last fight. This could be fun

The fighter Angela Hill who has 13 decisions out of 17 UFC fights.

Yes, she is a 115 lb woman. She doesn’t have a KO power but she does fight with the intent to inflict damage. Hill sits downs on her punches, throws knees, elbows, she stays in the pocket. Her aim is always to harm her opponents

Michelle Waterson point fights. She almost never commits to her attacks. Tries to stay at distance. Rarely lands flush blows

It’s shocking to me people can’t see the difference

Dammit I knew it. Tough luck for Ribas. She got screwed
How? She's the one that got pulled both times her fight with Hill were made. Sounds like she's having lingering effects from covid.

Nice. I thought this might be the match up the UFC would go with. War Angea!

I like the new av. Its Korean Zombie fight week!

I was expecting Ribas but I'm ok with this match up as well, and good for them it's a PPV and they'll have a crowd.

Thanks man. Just shows how excited I am for this weekend :D

How? She's the one that got pulled both times her fight with Hill were made. Sounds like she's having lingering effects from covid.
Covid screwed her, and she feels fine. She didn't pull out. Test just keeps coming up positive.

Back