Angela Hill vs. Jodie Esquibel at UFC Fort Lauderdale, Florida, April 27th; Hill Replacing Penne

Who wins?

• Total voters
Are you aware that her fight with Jessica Andrade at UFC Fight Night 104 was awarded Fight Of The Night?

hillvsandrade.jpg

Angela Hill is 2-6 in the UFC.

what's with these 3 or 4 posters who literally only post about WMMA, so weird lmao.

like how are you a grown man who's obsessed with WMMA.

Right? Shit is embarrassing. Hope they are getting paid.

dunno if they're getting paid or not, for sure not getting laid though.

i can't imagine being a grown " man " who's obsessed with WMMA hahahaha.

These are the kind of men who pay women to kick them in the nuts.

"Ballbusting" fetish. Look it up.

Which makes you cringe more? Angela Hill's weigh in gimmicks or PVZ Watterson dance off?

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING more infuriating than that dance-off.

Angela Hill is 2-6 in the UFC.
Wrong. She has 3 wins in the UFC: Kagan, Yoder, and Moroz.

Plus one should consider that Angela Hill started in the UFC with only one pro MMA fight, and zero amateur MMA fights, on her record! Yet she was given some very tough opponents early on: her second and third fights in the UFC were Tecia Torres and Rose Namajunas. Ridiculous matchmaking. Really, this was hardly the sort of matchmaking designed to nurture her record as an inexperienced MMA fighter.

Last edited:
Wrong. She has 3 wins in the UFC: Kagan, Yoder, and Moroz.

Plus one should consider that Angela Hill started in the UFC with only one pro MMA fight, and zero amateur MMA fights, on her record! Yet she was given some very tough opponents early on: her second and third fights in the UFC were Tecia Torres and Rose Namajunas. Ridiculous matchmaking. Really, this was hardly the sort of matchmaking designed to nurture her record as an inexperienced MMA fighter.
Yep, Kagan was on TUF finale. So I was wrong. She is 3-6 in the UFC, not 2-6 as I originally stated. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hill seems like a fun lady at the weigh ins, and she had good success in Invicta, but she is not UFC WMMA level. As far as her early tough opponents, I think you make a good point. But she hit her stride in Invicta and is still struggling badly in her second stint in the UFC.

like how are you a grown man who's obsessed with WMMA.

A better question is how are you a grown man who's so obsessed with putting down WMMA and fans of WMMA? Because you do act like you are one obsessed: you come to WMMA threads over and over again just to put down female fighters and put down their fans. Clearly you seek out opportunities to do so again and again. Whereas most who don't care for WMMA just ignore such threads, and take a live-and-let-live attitude towards the fans, you act like you have some deep inner imperative to police what other fans on this forum are doing, and shit on those who don't conform to your personal ideology regarding how fans should be. How are you acting like a grown man, I'd like to know, when your comments are so childish and petty?

These are the kind of men who pay women to kick them in the nuts.
"Ballbusting" fetish. Look it up.

And speaking of childish and petty comments by you...
<WellThere>

Are you aware that her fight with Jessica Andrade at UFC Fight Night 104 was awarded Fight Of The Night?

hillvsandrade.jpg
And her other fights have all been snooze-fests . The most embarrasing part is when wmma fans bring up bonus winning fights or performances from women fighters in which you lowkey are admiting that WMMA is inferior to proper MMA.

Speaking of yourself in the plural should be left to queens...
Or maybe you are a queen?
Because it's rather pompous to talk like this if you aren't a queen...
we-are-not-amused-meme-generator-net-14172734.png
I speak for Sherdog and your post sucked. Nice try pumpkin

I speak for Sherdog and your post sucked. Nice try pumpkin
Wow! You're awfully full of yourself (and full of shit... or am I being redundant saying that?) to claim that you speak for Sherdog! What an arrogant and deluded fellow you are! Not to mention chicken-shit... you haven't even got the balls to stand up for your personal opinion on your own, you feel the need to pretend you speak for all of Sherdog in order to give your personal opinion some weight. Pathetic.

A better question is how are you a grown man who's so obsessed with putting down WMMA and fans of WMMA? Because you do act like you are one obsessed: you come to WMMA threads over and over again just to put down female fighters and put down their fans. Clearly you seek out opportunities to do so again and again. Whereas most who don't care for WMMA just ignore such threads, and take a live-and-let-live attitude towards the fans, you act like you have some deep inner imperative to police what other fans on this forum are doing, and shit on those who don't conform to your personal ideology regarding how fans should be. How are you acting like a grown man, I'd like to know, when your comments are so childish and petty?

<WellThere>
{<jordan}

WMMA

<WellThere>

He has to show the other incels how alpha he is.

War Hill. Forever a fan of hers for cosplaying as Dhalsim and Sagat at the weighins.

hqdefault.jpg

1486157026523-sagat_hill_goofy.jpeg

C3yE52yVMAEeaSE.jpg

When you don't have the skills to gain attention because of your fighting abilities...

Not so different than Paige and her revealing photos and videos.

Or Yuichiro Nagashima back in K-1 MAX days.

And her two wins are against Moroz and Ashley Yoder. She can beat Esquibel tho who is 0-2 in the UFC.

Hill was an Invicta champion. Hahahahah.
Seems like it might be a loser gets cut fight. Tough situation for Hill to have a short notice in a fight she simply must win.

Seems like it might be a loser gets cut fight. Tough situation for Hill to have a short notice in a fight she simply must win.

She's lucky to be in the UFC, much less get a fight like this vs a 0-2 fighter. Given the UFC's mentality, it will probably be on the main card.

Back