News Angela Hill vs Ashley Yoder 2 re-booked for UFC Fight Night event, Mar. 13th

Didn't Hill take this on super short notice? If so what a punch to the gut, having to make weight then the the fights canceled the day of. Hope she gets compensated

Sucks to lose another fight, although this is one I was least looking forward to. But damn, only 9 fights. :(

2nd cancelled fight on tonights card right?

so 1hr late start then?

cocksucker

Espn+ app showing the prelims starting an hour later at 5p (central US time). I'm going to guess 5:30 is the actual time the card starts, a bunch of filler content at 5

I was kind of looking forward to some heated grappling exchanges, but there's always Montana and that Brazilian chick.

Ashley-Yoder-Feet-4304159.jpg

yall can just perv on yoders instagram for 15 minutes instead

Sucks to lose another fight, although this is one I was least looking forward to. But damn, only 9 fights. :(
I think we had like 3 cancellations in like 3 days bro. Wtf is this shit. I hate it.

I think we had like 3 cancellations in like 3 days bro. Wtf is this shit. I hate it.
I just hope next week’s PPV holds together, that card is fire. But yeah, this is crazy times were in. Hopefully by summer the majority of ppl will be vaccinated and this shit will happen less.

That sucks, did they announce a new start time? I assume prelims start at 6 now?

Ashely Yoder missing out on that "Yoder Smokers" sponsorship money every time i see her fight.

Not the biggest Hill fan but It sucks she went through camp twice and got cancelled last minute like this back to back

Back