News Angela Hill steps in to fight Loma Lookboonmee on short notice at UFC on ESPN+ 26 Auckland

Loma Lookboonmee vs. Angela Hill Fight Preview
•Feb 17, 2020
WMMA Scene Now

"Preview of Hill vs Lookboonmee at UFC Auckland Saturday Feb 22. Lookboonmee is coming off a successful UFC debut, While Hill is riding a two fight run."

JRE MMA Show #92 with Angela Hill
•Feb 18, 2020

PowerfulJRE

"Joe [Rogan] is joined by UFC strawweight fighter Angela Hill."

Loma Lookboonmee vs. Angela Hill Fight Preview
•Feb 17, 2020
WMMA Scene Now

"Preview of Hill vs Lookboonmee at UFC Auckland Saturday Feb 22. Lookboonmee is coming off a successful UFC debut, While Hill is riding a two fight run."

I still give Loma the edge. There is a chance that she eats too many punches on the outside and gets outpointed down the stretch, but more likely, she will run a clinch clinic on Hill and get that win.

Thais are very good at slipping the opponent’s punches to close and lock up. Once in the clinch, I expect Hill to get dumped repeatedly as she tries to trade knees. Even if she tries to play it safe, she is tall + Loma’s timing is fantastic = Hill going for a ride.

On the ground, Loma will be ok. Being a young, hungry fighter, she might even surprise us with the progress she has made. We know what Hill’s grappling level is and it shouldn’t be a problem for Loma.

Anyone else try to listen to her on rogans podcast? "Like it was like like it was like like like"

<Durant35>

Loma looked fucking nasty on the pads in the all access

Time-stamped for this fight

UFC Auckland - Paul Felder vs Dan Hooker - PRELIMS Picks, Odds & Analysis - The MMA Vivisection
•Feb 19, 2020
Bloody Elbow Presents

I gave it a chance. Saying like every 2 seconds drives me crazy and I had to turn it off.

I guess once you notice that kind of thing it gets annoying. I didn't, but found Rogan continually saying you're a top contender a turn off. Hey you just beat Hannah Cifers, as if Hannah was a headliner. His commentaries are like that, gets an idea in his head and repeats it ad infinitum. Also he misses stuff, not just the Barney Hill revelations but how Angela is married to a Scotsman who she met when she was living in Japan. Why was she living in Japan? Seems pretty random.

UFC AUCKLAND | HOOKER DEF. FELDER | The 6th Round SBN MMA Post-Fight Show
•Feb 22, 2020
SBN MMA

time-stamped for a review of this fight

Back