News Angela Hill steps in to fight Loma Lookboonmee on short notice at UFC on ESPN+ 26 Auckland

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Angela Hill steps in to fight Loma Lookboonmee on short notice at UFC on ESPN+ 26
By: Farah Hannoun | February 5, 2020

"Hill will replace Hannah Goldy and take on Loma Lookboonmee at UFC on ESPN+ 26. MMA Junkie confirmed the matchup after Hill’s manager posted the news on social media.

UFC on ESPN+ 26 takes place Feb. 22 (Sunday, Feb. 23 locally) at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand. The card streams on ESPN+...

The first Thai-born fighter to compete for the UFC, Lookboonmee (4-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) impressed in her UFC debut as she defeated Alexandra Albu at UFC on ESPN+ 20 in Singapore.

I'm a big fan of Hill, she can be frustrating to watch but her technique, well rounded skill set and striking style are fun to watch for me.

Hill is smart, she can win these fights against 4-1 fighters.

Loma Lookboonmee can't be the real name of a person, can it?

Hill gets all the short notice fights.

Good for her but other girls need to step up as well.

Her name is actually fairly pronounceable for a Thai fighter.

Hill has been looking good lately

She sneakily became a fighter I don't mind watching

Last edited:
Angela Hill Steps In To Fight Loma Lookboonmee
•Feb 5, 2020
Bloody Canvas MMA

Quote: "This is going to be a very very very fun fight."

Last edited:
Correcting Valentina / Angela Hill vs Loma Lookboonmee / Jinh Yu Frey & UFC Atomweight Division
•Feb 5, 2020
WMMAddict

Foxy Brown v Asian teenage boy?

CBBB1833-7BBA-4743-9214-DCB0BB7C54E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Loma is one of those WMMA fighters I really enjoy watching. Brilliant muay thai game. Probably my favorite woman in the UFC roster.

Loma is no ordinary 4-1 fighter. Also, she’s 4-0 in my book - that individual she lost to wouldn’t pass the IOC gender test. Not even kidding.

Should change the nickname to something like Angela "fights on 3 week notice" Hill

This makes for a much more entertaining fight.

Back