Angela Hill embarrasses Sherdogger...

Angela Hill might be the most annoying fighter in the UFC. Not sure if it’s because of her awful voice or the fact she’s 12-8, with wins over cans, and thinks she’s a title contender.

Damnit his account is private now, I'm too late for the fun!

don't care for Hill but i'd imagine that's what most men look like on here when they criticizing technique
talking all that shit like if you're Bruce Lee then posting up videos looking like fat Steven Seagal

If Hill cuts her hair again I will go back to hating her.

And she’d kick your ass
Would she though?

She is a 125ish pound female.

You think you can’t arm triangle her with brute force?

I’m thinking she has a few seconds to try to land a headkick, (kicking well above her own head height) before she is in a world of trouble on the ground.

Assuming average sherdogger of course.

<{UberTS}>

I hate bitches like this dude.

Just because you get beat up by women doesn’t mean most men do.

You may be right. But what percentage are of men can fight through being punched dead in the face or fight through a submission attempt by a skilled grappler. Even a woman.

Something tells me Hill would fuck up the majority of dudes here in a fair fight, included myself, if I wasn’t able to land a clean hard shot right at the jump (FWIW I’ve trained boxing, sparred, most of my life. Had numerous ‘street’ fights. Never competed as an amateur or pro. And I’d be useless on the ground).

You may be right. But what percentage are of men can fight through being punched dead in the face or fight through a submission attempt by a skilled grappler. Even a woman.

Something tells me Hill would fuck up the majority of dudes here in a fair fight, included myself, if I wasn’t able to land a clean hard shot right at the jump (FWIW I’ve trained boxing, sparred, most of my life. Had numerous ‘street’ fights. Never competed as an amateur or pro. And I’d be useless on the ground).

Some WMMAs fighters would beat our asses. Not a 35 year old, 5'3", 125lb Angela Hill.

For all of the people criticizing Angela Hill, I don't see one with a "Professional Fighter" tag by their name...

<BC1>

I like Hill and that dude is a dork, total idiot. Woodley and Izzy should you know, actually fight in their fights. You are only as good as your last fight and their last fights stank (Woodley's last two stank). Both of these dudes are smart guys and they know their last fights stank. Woodley is boring. Smart, athletic, but boring. I hope he retires. He also sucks as a rapper and I feel that is a pretty objective statement. If they are your personal heroes great, but I don't have to like them.
True and fair.
Ah look everyone it's a race baiter! The same people who dislike hill and Woodley love Silva, Cormier, ngannou etc. Hill and Tyron are just annoying, like you.

Triggered.

Lemme tell you all something about Angela Hill. If you sent me a link to a stash of her high quality nudes, and it was gonna take more than three clicks to get the pix, I wouldn't even bother.

Some WMMAs fighters would beat our asses. Not a 35 year old, 5'3", 125lb Angela Hill.

I would assume she rehydrates to 125-135 from 115 after weight in and probably walks around in the 140-150 range. Smaller than most men but we’re not talking about Charlize Theron here, some 5’10” 120 pound actress. We’re talking about a compact athlete with shit tons of training and experience.

I think you’re underestimating the skill and strength of a peak female fighter and overestimating the skill and toughness of the average dude.

Again. What percentage of guys could fight through a bloody nose. Fight through submission attempts by a skilled dgrappler?

I would say it’s probably below 50%

I would assume she rehydrates to 125-135 from 115 after weight in and probably walks around in the 140-150 range. Smaller than most men but we’re not talking about Charlize Theron here, some 5’10” 120 pound actress. We’re talking about a compact athlete with shit tons of training and experience.

I think you’re underestimating the skill and strength of a peak female fighter and overestimating the skill and toughness of the average dude.

Again. What percentage of guys could fight through a bloody nose. Fight through submission attempts by a skilled dgrappler?

I would say it’s probably below 50%

If you've had some degree of MMA training and know what you're watching on Saturday nights (I presume most sherdoggers do if they are on this site) and still can't survive a 5'3 woman 140lb woman, I don't know what to tell you.

Back