Angela Hill embarrasses Sherdogger...

At least that guy train. I wonder what the shape ratio is between you guys in this thresd.

<seedat>

I’ll never understand why Hill gets so much hate...
Same reason as GSP

200_d.gif

Fake news! That's just a tough-guy wanna be BB Miscer, not a Sherdog Master Race representative.

[L.E.] Aaaalso, inb4:

No doubt, she’s a pro fighter but I’d smash her when it comes to designing a car transmission or chassis.
If you could restore a 71 Plymouth Hemi’Cuda I inherited and don’t want to fuck up. I would be more than willing to split the profits. Fucking will not let it go. I know it’s worth if restored properly but I’m out of my element with a 71 Plymouth. Actually Not trolling and serious. I stay getting tried to get hustled out of letting it go.

Last edited:
If you could restore a 71 Plymouth Hemi’Cuda I inherited and don’t want to fuck up. I would be more than willing to split the profits. Fucking will not let it go. I know it’s worth if restored properly but I’m out of my element with a 71 Plymouth. Actually Not trolling and serious. I stay getting tried to get hustled out of letting it go.
I’m actually in R&D for a Japanese company but if you’re in LA I can absolutely drop by and perhaps link you up with friends in the correct field, for restoring it alone would be enough for those guys

I liked Hill a lot up until recently. Can't put my finger on it but she's cringe asf now.

Back