Andy souwer vs Robin vanroosmalen

asaif01

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Recently there are some news that kunlun are signing rvr to fight andy souwer...... what would be the results if this fight happens???

giphy.gif

Andy Souwer no longer in his prime. RVR takes it.

Andy souwer would KO him in his prime days,but nowdays the fight would look like Askerov vs Souwer at Yokkao 2013,Souwer isnt sharp in the counters and isnt fast anymore,so he would probably loose this fight,but he always have chances with his powerful and precise overhand right counter attack and jab+ left high kick tricks to knock someone out

You've come to the wrong corner of Sherdog fella. I kindly suggest you see yourself out.

I can see Souwer being more of a live dog in this than you guys are giving him credit for. I feel Andy has the stylistic edge in this.

Also if this is MMA, Andy has the superior ground game

Both of them are mma fighters now and souwer is retired from k1 rules so i assume you mean mma rules. Robin uses his judo black belt to dominate on the ground. 30-27.

Both of them are mma fighters now and souwer is retired from k1 rules so i assume you mean mma rules. Robin uses his judo black belt to dominate on the ground. 30-27.
I'm sure Souwer has seen plenty of Judo throw attempts in Shootboxing. I'd argue he's more experienced in that realm dispite what belt RVR has.

This would be an awesome matchup, tho I do think it would be more beneficial for the two to fight more scrubs to boost their experience in MMA while keeping their record in tact.

Prime vs Prime I think andy souwer takes it in kickboxing rules.

Mma not sure

RvR in kickboxing
Souwer Power if mma

if you don't know who Souwer is, you are not a kickboxing fan just yet.

i think Souwer can pull this off, especially with the small gloves.

if you don't know who Souwer is, you are not a kickboxing fan just yet.

i think Souwer can pull this off, especially with the small gloves.

Striking no he's way past his best maybe he could submit Rvr or take him down and finish him on the ground in MMA rules

Back