Andy Ogle v Josh Grispi - UFC on fuel 7

Why? Sure he's 0-3 in the UFC but he was one of the top dogs in the WEC before it was merged. I think he's earned his fourth shot just based on his prior standing.

Of course if he loses this there won't be much of an argument to keep him.

Most guys get 2 shots in the UFC, and if they go 0-2, they are gone. This guy hasn't shown anything in his 3 UFC fights, which is why it's a surprise he still has a job. Losing close decisions is one thing, getting completely dominated & finished is another.

Big fan of Grispi and not giving up the hope, if he can get back in the same mental state as in the WEC he can be a solid top tier fighter again. I'll be optimistic and pick him to win a 3rd round (T)KO.

This is basically how I feel, idk about the outcome, I was thinking something else. Still, the overall idea haha

Grispi Has Fallen Really Bad In His Last Fights, I Remembered When He Was Scheduled To Fight Aldo For The Title . Hopefully He Pulls A Win But I'm Actually Rooting For Ogle In This One.

Any idea if Grispi trains with Florian or Lauzon? Just seems like he needs a real camp and all three would be great for one another in the Boston area. Grispi was on a nice streak and looked so promising before the Poirier fight and then just seemed to go down hill.

Any idea if Grispi trains with Florian or Lauzon? Just seems like he needs a real camp and all three would be great for one another in the Boston area. Grispi was on a nice streak and looked so promising before the Poirier fight and then just seemed to go down hill.

He trains at lauzons occasionally but other than that, sssf

Back