Social Andy Ngo on the Joe Rogan Podcast

I have yet to see the full video but it seems like context is being left out on both sides.

I've heard that the guy is a right wing provocateur.

That he's a left wing journalist.

I'll listen to the podcast to find clarification. Either way, there is no justifying the attacks, but if he played a stupid game, he may have won a stupid prize.

I didn't know that Ngo was openly gay for one.

You don't listen to Tim Pool.

He's mentioned it each video about Antifa's attack on an young gay asian reporter the police did a very sub-standard job of protecting.

I wish there was some discussion on the validity of that argument of Antifa that it all needs to be torn down, and whether that is really crazy. That seemed to be Ngo's biggest criticism of Antifa other than the violence, that they believe the whole system has to go.

No Trump!
No KKK!
No fascist USA!

A common chant at Antifa rallies, thank you Greenday for your shitty contribution to the peaceful discussion.

You don't listen to Tim Pool.

He's mentioned it each video about Antifa's attack on an young gay asian reporter the police did a very sub-standard job of protecting.

No Trump!
No KKK!
No fascist USA!

A common chant at Antifa rallies, thank you Greenday for your shitty contribution to the peaceful discussion.

I've been listening to a little bit of Pool lately.

He reminds me of Cenk. He has smart shit to say and valid points allot of the time, but every now and again his team sport politics hat gets a bit hard to ignore.

America has been betrayed. How are those words from an elected official.

Cuckery abounds
Apparently you can't arrest your way out of people breaking the law. So just legalize law breaking. Brilliant reasoning from big brained leaders.

I've been listening to a little bit of Pool lately.

He reminds me of Cenk. He has smart shit to say and valid points allot of the time, but every now and again his team sport politics hat gets a bit hard to ignore.

Reminds you of Cenk?
<LikeReally5>
Wow. What an insult.

I listen to Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro on a regular basis. 98% of the time I trust what they say as their legitimate opinion. The other 2% is a combination of not telling all the facts of why they formed their opinions, and leaving out details not favorable to 'their side.'

Tim Pool, I actually trust more than Rush or Ben. While I don't agree with all, or most of, his politics since I began watching his videos since he first appeared on JRE earlier this year, NOT ONCE have I ever got the feeling he wasn't being 100% honest. That matters far more than 'if I agree with him on everything.'

As for Cenk, he's been exposed for a very long time as a leftist hack. Its been so very pleasurable to watch TYT fall into irrelevancy, and see his 2016 election reaction, his Ben Shapiro debate (scored it 50-46 Shapiro).

Tim and Cenk are on polar opposites of perceived credibility.

Reminds you of Cenk?
<LikeReally5>
Wow. What an insult.

I listen to Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro on a regular basis. 98% of the time I trust what they say as their legitimate opinion. The other 2% is a combination of not telling all the facts of why they formed their opinions, and leaving out details not favorable to 'their side.'

Tim Pool, I actually trust more than Rush or Ben. While I don't agree with all, or most of, his politics since I began watching his videos since he first appeared on JRE earlier this year, NOT ONCE have I ever got the feeling he wasn't being 100% honest. That matters far more than 'if I agree with him on everything.'

As for Cenk, he's been exposed for a very long time as a leftist hack. Its been so very pleasurable to watch TYT fall into irrelevancy, and see his 2016 election reaction, his Ben Shapiro debate (scored it 50-46 Shapiro).

Rush Limbaugh is a absolute charlaton.

I will concede Cenk is closer to Rush, than Pool.

Cenk is actually closer to Shapiro. On most things they have some intelligent commentary, unlike Rush, but have been exposed as shills on certain issues.

Rush Limbaugh is a absolute charlaton.

I will concede Cenk is closer to Rush, than Pool.

Cenk is actually closer to Shapiro. On most things they have some intelligent commentary, unlike Rush, but have been exposed as shills on certain issues.

I don't think we're going to come to any agreement whatsoever as to who is comparable to who between these three personalities.

I don't think we're going to come to any agreement whatsoever as to who is comparable to who between these three personalities.

Sure.

But I can't help but point out, that this is mostly driven by your team sports approach to politics.

I fucking hate both sides.

I'll admit that I am a bit biased to Cenk because of the circle he runs in. When you run with Dylan Ratigan, Bernie, and Jimmy Dore, I'm going to cut you a bit of slack.

Right wingers: the left doesn't know violence
Also right wingers: the left is dangerous because muh communism muh 100 million killed under Stalin muh 100 killed under Mao.

Come on with this stupidity. Yes here in the United States it's the right wing red necks with the guns and the military experience. But, Historically, and for 2000 years in the west, the "left", "liberals", idealistic young people, have often been the catalyst for violent societal change.

It was conservatives that supported the monarchy during the French revolution. It was European liberals that sparked the revolution and started flooding the streets of Paris in blood. I am saying none of this to disparage the left, I am on the left. I am saying let's simmer down with this "LOL THE LEFT ARE WEAK PUSSIES AND DONT KNOW REAL VIOLENCE" talking point when it's not grounded in a shred of historical reality.

I couldn't imagine being as short sighted as you. The left in America, doesn't understand how violence will snowball out of control, and people will die. Communism is not leftists in America because they more than likely won't take over an entire system of government and engross themselves into a system where people will starve by the millions, or kill off people for having differing opinions.

Also lmao@comparing European Liberals to modern day low t beta nerds like yourself.

Reminds you of Cenk?
<LikeReally5>
Wow. What an insult.

Good list. IMO Ben Shapiro is only good for domestic social politics and showing media bias. I don’t like his economics or foreign policy.

Tim pool is freakin awesome. Glad you like him. You’re right. He’s honest.

I will listen to crowder once a week.

Joe Rogan every dang day at work.

Do yourself a favor and starting listening to jimmy dore once a week.

Do yourself a favor and starting listening to jimmy dore once a week.

The old fuck from TYT?

As far as I am concerned, Rubin is the only person that has ever worked under TYT that is currently not a leftist hack.

The old fuck from TYT?

As far as I am concerned, Rubin is the only person that has ever worked under TYT that is currently not a leftist hack.

Rubin is a complete and utter dullard. Every product from TYT has been crappy in my view.

As Andy himself admits, in these situations, presence alone is provocation enough. He said that's what the MRA's did. They knew their protest would create conflict with Antifa. That was their goal because they don't like Antifa.

Andy did the same thing. Again, he's not the only journalist covering Antifa. But he knows they hate him and he knows that standing among them is a great way to get attacked. Why not stand on the side of the road? You telling me he's the only journalist with no zoom on his camera? When Esther Lin is photographing UFC fights, does she stand in the cage or outside of it? There are dozens, if not hundreds of officers at all these events. Why wasn't he standing near them? Was there anything about that specific group of Antifa members he was covering?

This is the issue. It's very easy to avoid Antifa violence. They didn't go to his house. They didn't stalk him on the streets. After years of warning, he went into their midst and got attacked. Is that surprising? Should I feel sorry? Antifa is awful, but anyone who willing goes to get their ass kicked by them is an idiot. And if they then try to profit off of that beating, they're a scam artist.

Straight up victim blaming. Shameful.

The old fuck from TYT?

He’s kinda old I guess lol. He’s n
The old fuck from TYT?

I guess he’s kinda old lol.

He is no hack though. He always catches heat from the left for ripping into democrats and liberalism.

He’s not into identity politics thank God. And he’s staunchly anti-establishment and anti war

How is this not a hate crime as well??

I get that dude trolled himself into this, but that doesn't justify the beating, as far as the law goes.

CANTIFA, in all their genius, is gonna troll some crazy asshole to show up with an automatic weapon at one of their protests at some point because of their actions.

It's still baffling to me to hear people say he deserved it, or he "played a stupid game and won a stupid prize".

Nobody should have to live in fear of going out in public because a certain group doesn't like their (perceived) politics. That's just lunacy. Especially when there is an army of cops standing several feet away.

He makes his living filming and writing about these events. So a person is not allowed to do their job because a group of masked thugs don't like them? I'm really shaking my head at some of the posts here.

It's still baffling to me to hear people say he deserved it, or he "played a stupid game and won a stupid prize".

Nobody should have to live in fear of going out in public because a certain group doesn't like their (perceived) politics. That's just lunacy. Especially when there is an army of cops standing several feet away.

He makes his living filming and writing about these events. So a person is not allowed to do their job because a group of masked thugs don't like them? I'm really shaking my head at some of the posts here.

The same people are 180 degrees on anyone who says a rape victim bore some responsibility for their attacker because of slutty dress, conduct, etc. They’d absolutely lose their shit on anyone who uses the “stupid games” line on a rape victim. And they’d be right!

The thing is, if I’m AN’s family I’m absolutely encouraging him not to go into those mobs just like I’d try to teach my daughter how to avoid bad situations. But when someone who is a political adversary says it as a means of dismissing the crime. Well that’s just a hypocritical piece of shit. And there are many in this thread.

Rogan's laugh in response to Ngo saying that moderates hate the Mayor+Police Chief of Portland for being way too left and the far left hating him for not being radically left enough had me LOLing.

Don't get me wrong this situation is terrible, not funny at all....but just I totally get where Joe is coming from with that laughing response and how absurd the radical left has become.

Back