Social Andy Ngo on the Joe Rogan Podcast

1. People on the left assured me this dude was a right wing agitator. It is beyond clear that's not the truth.
2. Being a provacateur doesn't justify beating someone
3. How are people on the left going to fight for freedom of the press while ignoring or endorsing this attack?

The left needs to fucking realize: just get your house in order on these social issues and we will have a 100 year era of progressive politics dominating the USA. The right ONLY has these social issues. The majority of Americans agree with progs on major policy

This podcast is why I like Joe. He does a good job of boiling things down to simple terms, in hi-lighting the danger posed of escalation, while also pointing out how very few people are actually a problem here.

Basically sounding an alarm in a responsible way, while trying to be candid and honest about the issue.

38:00-41:00 Rogan was so spot on

The left doesn't know violence at all. They need to be in groups with masks on and even then they do shit like abuse signs and garbage cans lol.

how dare Joe give this gay bashing white supremacist fascist the time of gay

The mayor of Portland is a collaborator. He's purposely screwing up his city for the sake of his political beliefs. Or because he's afraid of the far left, making him a coward

38:00-41:00 Rogan was so spot on

The left doesn't know violence at all. They need to be in groups with masks on and even then they do shit like abuse signs and garbage cans lol.
Right wingers: the left doesn't know violence
Also right wingers: the left is dangerous because muh communism muh 100 million killed under Stalin muh 100 killed under Mao.

Come on with this stupidity. Yes here in the United States it's the right wing red necks with the guns and the military experience. But, Historically, and for 2000 years in the west, the "left", "liberals", idealistic young people, have often been the catalyst for violent societal change.

It was conservatives that supported the monarchy during the French revolution. It was European liberals that sparked the revolution and started flooding the streets of Paris in blood. I am saying none of this to disparage the left, I am on the left. I am saying let's simmer down with this "LOL THE LEFT ARE WEAK PUSSIES AND DONT KNOW REAL VIOLENCE" talking point when it's not grounded in a shred of historical reality.

Last edited:
I heard something about a no mask rule in Portland. I think that's a great start, no real need for them and it makes holding people accountable for spineless acts of mob violence.

I heard something about a no mask rule in Portland. I think that's a great start, no real need for them and it makes holding people accountable for spineless acts of mob violence.
All rules constraining freedom start from good places.

Right wingers: the left doesn't know violence
Also right wingers: the left is dangerous because muh communism muh 100 million killed under Stalin muh 100 killed under Mao.

Come on with this stupidity. Yes here in the United States it's the right wing red necks with the guns and the military experience. But, Historically, and for 2000 years in the west, the "left", "liberals", idealistic young people, have often been the catalyst for violent societal change.

It was conservatives that supported the monarchy during the French revolution. It was European liberals that sparked the revolution and starting flooding the streets of Paris in blood. I am saying none of this to disparage the left, I am on the left. I am saying let's simmer down with this "LOL THE LEFT ARE WEAK PUSSIES AND DONT KNOW REAL VIOLENCE" talking point when it's not grounded in a shred of historical reality.
I would've thrown a passive-aggressive insult but you already admitted to be left-leaning...I'm sorry.

All rules constraining freedom start from good places.
I don't think that's really a constraining rule. I get it and I'm usually the first guy to talk about slippery slopes, but these assholes are hiding behind masks in mobs. It's not good for either side and there's no genuine reason for it.

That's generations ago. That spirit is long since dead. The left is picking a fight, a fight it doesn't even understand. It's like an obnoxious teenager picking a fight with some guy at the park. They think it'll be easy until the guy decides it's not play time anymore
These people are the worst of the left. They are very similar to the gun nuts on the right hoping for a civil war and stockpiling weapons for it, these shitheads think they're fighting the "machine" by attacking people on the street.

It's all pathetic. If you change things with fear, you're only having things your way until someone with more force comes along. Real change has to come from within us by reason and logic, by conversations.

Back