Andy Lee vs Brian Vera plus Aaron Pryor JR on ESPN2 Tonight

Yep Vera took some good shots but kept coming forward. He made Lee fight his fight, and Lee couldn't handle it. Lee was getting punished that round, if it didn't get stopped by the ref it would have been stopped by Vera in a couple more seconds. Lee was punching on instinct.

Yeah, Lee was taking a lot of damage, but he was returning fire. Ref is guilty of premature ejaculation.

Lee needs some fucking stamina. He looked gassed in the 4th round.

Not sure about the stoppage, but you have to take your hat off to Vera. He gave a big-time effort.....

Also, anybody who said that Lee needed to face Pavlik or any other top-notch middleweight needs to be quiet. Vera exposed enough flaws for me to bet that Lee would have been pummeled by Pavlik or Taylor.

that ref ended what could have been one of the best rounds of the year early......

hahaha, fuck that Irish hype Andy Lee. And all those nutsuckers that say he was the next Hearns.

oh come ON. seriously

ejewky.gif

Yeah, Lee was taking a lot of damage, but he was returning fire. Ref is guilty of premature ejaculation.

Lee needs some fucking stamina. He looked gassed in the 4th round.

i noticed that he did look tired.

wow, yeah, that was a bad stoppage. Lee was getting bombed by some right hands but he actually hit Vera clean before the stoppage. But Vera certainly showed a great chin in taking all those shots and walking forward w/ that goofy grin of his.

but the best moment of the fight for me was when Anthony Peterson said, "I would have thought the 'legendary' trainer Emmanuel Stewart would have told Lee to go to the body" that was golden. I'm not sure if he meant it to be sarcastic but dammit it was hilarious in that way.

Well, apparently Manny Steward said he had no problem with the stoppage. I can't blame him.

hahaha, fuck that Irish hype Andy Lee. And all those nutsuckers that say he was the next Hearns.

Thanks for the insight, douche.

wow, yeah, that was a bad stoppage. Lee was getting bombed by some right hands but he actually hit Vera clean before the stoppage. But Vera certainly showed a great chin in taking all those shots and walking forward w/ that goofy grin of his.

but the best moment of the fight for me was when Anthony Peterson said, "I would have thought the 'legendary' trainer Emmanuel Stewart would have told Lee to go to the body" that was golden. I'm not sure if he meant it to be sarcastic but dammit it was hilarious in that way.

teddy said the same thing about stewart. i think peterson was just reiterating what atlas said

That was a pretty big upset.....biggest upset of the year so far? What do you guys think?

That last punch that Vera hit Lee with he threw from his back pocket. If lee couldn't have stopped that one than I don't know.

teddy said the same thing about stewart. i think peterson was just reiterating what atlas said

yeah. but it was funnier when peterson said it. Stewart is overrated. I do give him credit for Hearns but he had the advantage of having a freakishly powerful puncher w/ a demonic right hand.

Next weeks FNF looks pretty decent too.

I did not like that stoppage but nice job by Vera. Anyone throw any money down on him?

no one could turn WK into the most exciting fighter since John Ruiz except....?

Back