Gold Belt
Reaction score
Andy Lee 158 3/4 Brian Vera 162
Aaron Pryor, Jr. 162 1/4 vs. 162 1/2
Matt Remillard 131 vs. Jesus Salvador Perez 131
Guillermo Sanchez 127 vs. Harvey Murray 123 3/4
Brian Macy 170 1/4 vs. Rafal Jastrezbski 167
Francisco Palacios 136 1/4 vs. Anthony Cusumano 139

Great main event tonight as Andy Lee the tall, powerful middleweight steps up against "Contender" Brian Vera. Lee is 6'2" and has looked dominant since turning pro after the 04 games, do not miss him. Vera is a popular action midwest guy who doesn't have the greatest handspeed, he'll come to fight but get out gunned. We also got the son of "The Hawk" Aaron Pryor Jr., but he isn't a serious prospect, instead keep an eye on the 21 year old undefeated Matt Remillard, he was out for a year, but is back and ready to make waves, one of New England's finest. Fights start at 9pm, enjoy

I've never seen Lee fight, but I only hear good things about him. I'm going to take a break from March Madness to catch his bout.

I think Lee is the real deal at middle weight. He just needs to brought along slowly as I'm sure Steward will. I would say he's far enough along now to stop the likes of John Duddy though.

Pryor is built more like Tommy Hearns. He's one lanky guy.

knock down for Lee, he is looking sharp.

Real sharp. Vera doesn't belong in the ring with Lee though, its a ridiculous mis-match.

Lee had him in a Muy Thai clinch.

Lee got a little cute there and got tagged a couple of times. he was fighting of his heels in the end of the second.

Trading shots at the end of the last round, pretty exciting fight at this point actually.

Vera's making a fight outa this one. Like Teddy said Lee needs to improve his inside game.

rd 1 Lee 10-8
rd 2 Vera 10-9
rd 3 Lee 10-9
rd 4 Vera 10-9
is what i got so far

looks like there might be a fight ready to breakout between lee and vera

i wish i saw this post earlier...i'm glad i'll ge five rounds in

lee has that straight left thats hitting every time he throwa

Back