Andy is 7:1 dog

Yes and I still think Isreal is going to win but 7:1 is too high IMO when the fight is going to be on the feet.
Yeah I dont
Hes 42 years old. I actually think his best chance here is a submission

i don't get the Israel hype. maybe he's a great fighter, but his most notable win was against Brunson, a fighter whose signature move is running full speed at his opponent with his chin in the air

He handled Brunsons with such simplistic ease

Anderson won a very close split decision

I would recommend a small amount on Silva. -600 is exaggerated.

Israel is on a Conor like come up with his confidence and expectations. He wants to put on a show. Israel coming for the KO. He isn't going to respect him in there until it's over. Which might leave him vulnerable and a small stab on Anderson worth it. Anderson not winning on any scorecards.
good analysis skills there friend. confidence is a good thing. but proving urself to others is a dangerous game. pico is a great example. we all know how far he can go, but he insists on trying to show he can do it all.

Someone is going to shock everyone and go full NCAA double-leg...

Israel is a lock, no way Andy wins this fight. Better donate a dog shelter than bet Silva against Israel. Thats waste of money.

No offense but don't listen to some of the idiots itt. It's simple: If you think the line's pretty off then you should probably bet it. Good value is good value at the end of the day i.e. +ev.

Its hard betting on Anderson. All the time hes spent with grappling and other mma facets while Israel was kickboxing. Also speed and reflexes are first to go plus the wear on his chin. I hope Andy clinch knees him to death though. Old man strength.

Back