Andy could have easily won tonight

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
But got careless, very stupid mistakes twice at the end of the 3rd and then rushing ln with his chin in the air. Hall would easily get outpointed by prime Anderson with a chin.
Dat chin is finished like Fedor's. They still have some skills left but no chins.

he was too fatigued and hurt and old

his champion run is forever though

That's part of getting old. Things that were once easy are now not. Prime Anderson would have put Hall down yeah... 2020 Anderson did very well and I had him generally winning the fight but his age has slowed his reflexes and whatnot and that made the difference as the later rounds came.

Look, if this was a 3 round fight he might have won 2 rounds and got the decision, or lost a close decision.

At 45, his management should have pushed for only 3 round fights for him.

He could have outpointed Uriah, but wanted one last KO. Just too slow and has a shot chin

He went out on his shield. With all the fights he's had in recent years where he couldn't pull the trigger at all, I was very surprised to see him bum rushing a dangerous counter striker like Hall not once but twice. Even his fight IQ for his own safety is gone.

Anderson silva is so slow and sloppy now. Who is even coaching him...I understand age but in his prime he never threw sloppy hooks or hooks in general. Didn't use thai clinch gave away his chin to weidman...have you ever seen a fighter do so much dumb stuff to give away his health.

Just awful...47 year old henderson would have destroy this silva

No more chin. If you fight that long eventually youll lose the chin. Khabib retired at a great time.

It's fascinating to me that although Anderson still has a great skillset, his ability to finish is just completely gone. Has he even put anyone in serious danger since his "cheapshot" knee versus Bisping?

At one point he was a finishing machine, and always doing so in crazy fashion. In the latter part of his career it's like he struggled to even hurt his opponents, much less finish the fight.

His quickness still looks good but it's weird how he lost because he basically went sloppy headhunting all post-prime Fedor style

But got careless, very stupid mistakes twice at the end of the 3rd and then rushing ln with his chin in the air. Hall would easily get outpointed by prime Anderson with a chin.
Dat chin is finished like Fedor's. They still have some skills left but no chins.
when you square up in that horse stance bullshit you gonna get hooked at an off angle.... can't say omg he had a stupid chin when he was young like... that was a blessing and a privelege lol

I hate all you guys!!! why can't we have the Andy of old one last time!!!

Back