Andrey Koreshkov vs Lorenz Larkin Bellator 229 Oct.4th

MVP Should be fighting RAMEN DANIELS after this SBG Irish can! Then "IF" he gets by Ramen Daniels then the 2nd fight with Daily must happen! I just gave Bellator "real Matchmaking" right there! But they have fools doing the matchmaking so...…..

You really want to see MVP vs. Page Part 2? I think I'd rather watch a Fitch vs. Shields rematch. I like the MVP vs. Daniels idea but Bellator would rather have both of them crushing cans and getting HL reel KOs.

MVP Should be fighting RAMEN DANIELS after this SBG Irish can! Then "IF" he gets by Ramen Daniels then the 2nd fight with Daily must happen! I just gave Bellator "real Matchmaking" right there! But they have fools doing the matchmaking so...…..
Who the hell is Ramen Daniels?

BTW.. I love Koreshkov vs Larkin. I think Lorenz got this one.

The Brazilian veteran is returning to the Bellator cage for the first time since scoring the biggest victory of his MMA career – a first-round technical knockout win over former UFC title challenger Josh Koscheck back in February 2017. It was Koscheck’s first and only appearance under the Bellator banner and marked his sixth straight defeat.

Alonso, who had a one-fight deal with the company when he spoiled Koscheck’s Bellator debut, will finally re-enter the cage on Oct. 4 when he takes on Johnny Eblen at Bellator 229in Temecula, Calif.

Derek Anderson vs Bomba moved to the prelims

Keri Melendez 3-0 vs Mandy Polk 6-4 added to the main card

Joey Davis 5-0 vs Jeff Peterson 10-6 added to the prelims

Andrey Koreshkov loses to Douglas Lima and he is matched up against Lorenz Larkin, 20-7. MVP loses to Douglas Lima and Bellator matches him up against a 3-1 Richard Kiely. Typical Bellator under Coker, making no d_m sense.

But MVP would be making more money if he were a different race! No, MVP, you'd make more money if you fought more legitimate opponents.

Good card. I will be watching. I think it is a pickem fight.

Friday Oct 4th. What a bad day for this card.
Its up against:
-Being Friday Night
-Debut of WWE on Fox
-Opening night of NHL for most teams
-Playoff Baseball

undercard has a bunch of good fights, tokov brothers, eblen, joey davis and anderson bomba fight make this one of their better undercards

Back