Crime Andrew Yang: White people will be shooting up Asian churches within a generation

Ya your av kind of tips your hand as to where you're coming from , wonder from under what rock you found that .

...huh?

rant
/rant/

verb

speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

Your welcome.

lolz @ posting a definition, pretending to be helping/pretending it's relevant... and then fucking up your/you're.

Yeah they do in droves

way to miss the joke. 5 pages later. the joke that was even EXPLAINED on page 1 for the ignoramuses.

I think you guys are picking and choosing which parts of my post to read. But I'm going to respond to you because you're not a fool, and ignoring others for obvious reasons.

He's talking about the "shrinking, insecure, white majority" that we see on this forum every single day talking about that exact topic. You notice them, right? They are a fairly loud group. People are not going to simply ignore these people forever, they are going to respond to them. They are an unsettling group for minorities, like Andrew Yang, who know that they could become a target. That's not inflammatory, that's a very real and pretty obvious observation.

I get this weird, "Jeez, guys, let us rant and rave all we want, but how dare you draw any attention to us!" vibe from that particular group. They are not even hiding their dread for becoming a smaller percentage of the population, they talk about it all the time. Yes, minorities are going to notice, and they are going to comment on it.

I already addressed his "clever usage of political language" to not alienate votes that he needs, and acknowledged that it was a fair point that you made.

^ Here.
I always pick and choose which parts of posts I respond to regardless of the author. I think you do too. For example, I am disinterested in the part of this post that is based on your views of a subset of Sherdog members. Doesn't mean I don't value your opinions. I most definitely do. But right now I'm focused on Yang, not alleged internet crazies.

You seem to be trying to frame Yang's response as if he were talking about a subset of white people, those who are anxious that whites are shrinking as a majority. But that isn't who Yang was addressing. He was talking about the shrinking white majority itself. I can appreciate Yang's concerns, but he is speaking as one of those race realist types here. If he talked in the same tone as a white person about Chinese he'd be squarely on the alt- right.

I don't think Yang is racist. But this is racial pandering against a group that is mostly GOP while ignoring racial problems Chinese face from groups that vote Dem.

wtf, man. the entie rant was about white people no longer being the majority and going "hostile"

"So now that I’m running for president like I’ve learned more about the Asian-American place in society and one thing that scares the heck out of me is that this country is heading towards becoming majority-minority by 2045, that’s 27 years from now. And so there’s a very happy notion in some quarters that the country will just become more tolerant as it gets more diverse. You just figure that math will take care of it because if you have enough people everyone will just have to get along. Unfortunately, that is not really the way things play out if you look at historical examples. There are very, very few examples in human history of a dominant racial or ethnic group giving up its dominance over time that actually is not normal, that’s not normal behavior. And so if you look at what’s happening right now in this country you can see an increasingly insecure white majority becoming more and more hostile, truly. And who is going to be the boogeyman of the next 10 to 20 years? Who’s going to be the great rival to the United States in the eyes of American in society? China, that’s right. And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking insecure white majority that’s losing their jobs for let’s say Chinese Americans or Asian Americans? I’m like, I personally, I said to a group at Harvard I think we’re one generation away from falling into the same camps as the Jews who were attacked in the synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months ago. Like we’re probably one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, you know, “damn the Chinese because there’s a giant cold war even more with China.”

That's not a rant. Actually now I've read the entire thing, it seems he has a good grasp of human nature. He's well aware that diversity is clearly NOT a strength and that it creates serious problems i.e. when a dominant majority ends up becoming the minority. The left like to attack white people as being somehow unique in their anxiety about a future USA where they're the minority, as if it's only they who would ever feel such a way. Yang clearly understands it's not just a 'white' thing, it's a human thing. Go to China and ask the Chinese 'how would you feel if the Chinese became the minority in China?' and see their reaction. Go to any country on the planet where there is currently a dominant ethnic or religious majority and ask the same thing, and you'll get the exact same answer every time. The only exception to this are white liberals in the West, who are without a shadow of a doubt the most insane people on the planet.

That's not a rant. Actually now I've read the entire thing, it seems he has a good grasp of human nature. He's well aware that diversity is clearly NOT a strength and that it creates serious problems i.e. when a dominant majority ends up becoming the minority. The left like to attack white people as being somehow unique in their anxiety about a future USA where they're the minority, as if it's only they who would ever feel such a way. Yang clearly understands it's not just a 'white' thing, it's a human thing. Go to China and ask the Chinese 'how would you feel if the Chinese became the minority in China?' and see their reaction. Go to any country on the planet where there is currently a dominant ethnic or religious majority and ask the same thing, and you'll get the exact same answer every time. The only exception to this are white liberals in the West, who are without a shadow of a doubt the most insane people on the planet.

it was literally a rant. even the clown who moronically posted a definition of rant... posted a definition that supports this.

wild accusations, fearmongering, (he even mentioned he fears it), accusing white people of FUTURE RACISM and shooting asians due to said future racism?

yeah, totally not a rant. /s

Quit literally white based nations are the most diverse and accepting nations on the planet.

Where the fuck does Andrew Yang get off critizing us as if we are intolerant.

Wake me up when Japan or China or India or Mexico Saudi Arabia or any other East Asian country start letting in to so many people from other cultures that they become the minority.

Fuck off Andrew Yang.

it was literally a rant. even the clown who moronically posted a definition of rant... posted a definition that supports this.

wild accusations, fearmongering, (he even mentioned he fears it), accusing white people of FUTURE RACISM and shooting asians due to said future racism?

yeah, totally not a rant. /s

Not a rant at all and what he said is true about it not being "normal behaviour" for a dominant majority to give up its majority status, because it never ends in positive way. He's right. In this case, he's talking about white people and their future minority status. Will white people accept that? The white liberals will. But some white people won't. I don't think it's absurd of him to wonder what that will mean for his own group. He's rightfully worried. He understands that diversity is a weakness, and history proves it, as he said.

Quit literally white based nations are the most diverse and accepting nations on the planet.

Wake me up when Japan or China or India or Mexico Saudi Arabia or any other East Asian country start letting in to so many people from other cultures that they become the minority.

Fuck off Andrew Yang.

I agree to an extent with what you're saying, and it does irritate me how non-white people always point the finger at whites and say 'you're not tolerant enough!' when the truth is that white people are, by far, the most tolerant people on the planet. They're so tolerant, it's detrimental to them. However, Yang understands that it's human nature for a majority to not like becoming the minority. Yang knows his own people, the Chinese, would never hand over majority status in China. He understands this isn't a uniquely 'white' thing.

Fuck off Andrew Yang.
dumb ass woke politics, he's living in an echo chamber of foolishness.

The guy has always been a bit off to me, like a woke 2.0, I'm not buying it. His ideas are fresh, but feels like he's winging it too much, and hasn't thought it through.

It's an interesting perspective once you strip away the hyperbole. But then again, we wouldn't be talking about it if people could strip away the hyperbole. As a parallel to the Jewish experience where an ultra-successful minority group gradually starts taking over and more institutions of power, the Chinese-American experience could easily go that route. And the response to it could easily be similar.

Exactly which institutions of power have Jewish people gradually taken over? Sounds like you're perpetuating antisemític propaganda to me.

Another crazy comment from a deranged lunatic leftist.

Not a rant at all and what he said is true about it not being "normal behaviour" for a dominant majority to give up its majority status, because it never ends in positive way. He's right. In this case, he's talking about white people and their future minority status. Will white people accept that? The white liberals will. But some white people won't. I don't think it's absurd of him to wonder what that will mean for his own group. He's rightfully worried. He understands that diversity is a weakness, and history proves it, as he said.

LITERALLY. a. rant.

ffs, it was based on his "fear" and is an unfounded, ludicrously racist and hypocritical jump to conclusions that accused white people of FUTURE racism and FUTURE shootings of asians.

Ya your av kind of tips your hand as to where you're coming from , wonder from under what rock you found that .
His av is Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

I always pick and choose which parts of posts I respond to regardless of the author. I think you do too. For example, I am disinterested in the part of this post that is based on your views of a subset of Sherdog members. Doesn't mean I don't value your opinions. I most definitely do. But right now I'm focused on Yang, not alleged internet crazies.

They aren't "alleged" internet crazies, they are posting in this thread. This is not a rare thing, they post here every day about changing demographics.

It may not be on your radar, because it does not have to be. But there are millions of Americans paying attention to that stuff out of necessity. Andrew Yang is included in that group that has to be aware of these "internet crazies" that are real people in our country.

You seem to be trying to frame Yang's response as if he were talking about a subset of white people, those who are anxious that whites are shrinking as a majority. But that isn't who Yang was addressing. He was talking about the shrinking white majority itself. I can appreciate Yang's concerns, but he is speaking as one of those race realist types here. If he talked in the same tone as a white person about Chinese he'd be squarely on the alt- right.

I don't think Yang is racist. But this is racial pandering against a group that is mostly GOP while ignoring racial problems Chinese face from groups that vote Dem.

He was talking about the shrinking white majority, but clearly focusing on those who were insecure about that fact. I did not feel the least bit defensive hearing what he had to say, because I'm clearly not insecure. I did not feel the least bit targeted by that comment. But the people he's referring to are very real, and they are very vocal.

I wonder what he has to say about his people putting Muslims in 're-education camps', in China. I know he'd have plenty to say about it if white people were doing that in any Western country, but when it's his own people doing it, he's silent. The Chinese in China seem to be anxious about a growing minority in their country. Do they fear a loss of Chinese privilege? Do they fear becoming the minority? So a fear of becoming the minority isn't just a white thing? Colour me shocked.

I'd like some answers, Mr. Yang.
Taiwanese people are responsible for the actions of the CPC now?

Being ethnically Chinese doesn’t mean you support the CPC, especially not for people in Taiwan. I wouldn’t say those are “his” people.

Didn’t you know? Baraka is apparently a white supremacist symbol now. :D

oh, is that what that moron was trying to insinuate? hahahaha i didn't even pick up on it. i thought he hated gamers or something.

LITERALLY. a. rant.

ffs, it was based on his "fear" and is an unfounded, ludicrously racist and hypocritical jump to conclusions that accused white people of FUTURE racism and FUTURE shootings of asians.

You're not rational.

Fuck off Andrew Yang.

That’s his point .... that for America to cease being so heavily white dominated suggests it will become much less tolerant. As somebody posted earlier, it’s pretty much standard alt right ideology.

Of course he isn’t proposing immigration restrictions as a solution to this. And the threat is portrayed as entirely one way, coming just from whites. Which is a leftist response. But the basic idea isn’t different.

They aren't "alleged" internet crazies, they are posting in this thread. This is not a rare thing, they post here every day about changing demographics.

It may not be on your radar, because it does not have to be. But there are millions of Americans paying attention to that stuff out of necessity. Andrew Yang is included in that group that has to be aware of these "internet crazies" that are real people in our country.

He was talking about the shrinking white majority, but clearly focusing on those who were insecure about that fact. I did not feel the least bit defensive hearing what he had to say, because I'm clearly not insecure. I did not feel the least bit targeted by that comment. But the people he's referring to are very real, and they are very vocal.

If Andrew Yang were white and made statements about white fears equivalent to those he made here about Chinese fears, he'd be widely recognized as alt right and you'd be making posts about how he shouldn't be stoking racial fears, etc.

Back