Elections Andrew Yang on Ben Shapiro “It’s not left or right. It’s forward.”

Nice of you not to @ me. Guess you are hoping I wont see what you are saying. Anyone can read our responses to each other and your refusal to answer my questions so you posting what you posted there is going hand in hand with what the other Yang supporters seem to think...that those that agree with you will lack in reading skills and not being able to see what is here for everyone to see.

And the proof I am looking for...is PROOF. You cannot comprehend this, or simple questions and want to use double standards to push your narrative.

For anyone that is coming in late. A simple question I asked this laughable person 4+ times is this simple yes or no question, one of several, but is clear proof he has no interest in speaking in truthful ways but wanting to spin to protect a person that is a clear liar.

If a person on Sherdog posts a meme/comment and that meme/comment ends up on Yangs Discord, does it mean that Yangs Discord was infiltrated by Sherdoggers and that Sherdog is a cesspit of that type of meme/comment?

Simple question for a simple answer. One that wont be answered because a "no" will show that his previous comment is complete bullshit especially since he first brought it up as a reminder of him saying it in another thread...and he also knows that a "yes" answer will out him for being a total moron. So, no answer just another hack response like the above.

Uh... No... The answer to your question is no.

I think I tried to reason with your logic. Something is getting lost in translation with you. Are you sure that you aren't my ex wife?
Dude, you are just not a nice person at all.
Did you read the article I posted above?

Uh... No... The answer to your question is no.

I think I tried to reason with your logic. Something is getting lost in translation with you. Are you sure that you aren't my ex wife?
Dude, you are just not a nice person at all.
Did you read the article I posted above?

1. finally answered, still managed to not apply it to your early comments to see how it makes it hypocritical and just moved right on with condescending remarks and circiling right back to the beginning with your ending sentence...

2. You didnt try to reason with my logic, you tried to avoid applying reason to your OWN LOGIC. The thing being lost in translation is you not understanding basic English. I would ask you if you are the retarded kid that lives down my street but I dont require a moronic level insult to make you look bad so I look better...your comment that started this lacks in logic and reason and you avoided applying either to it until you answered, and then still managed to apply my example to your own statement which is 4chan, instead of Sherdog or any other site. Hypocrite.

3. Again, you attempt to insult by calling a person a name for challenging your statements...if you dont want a conversation and only want a podium, create a blog and dont make threads on public message boards where some will challenge the stupid things you say.

4. Do you mean yet another MSM article? MSM is trash bro, this isnt 2000 anymore. Trust in them is at an all time low and fewer people watch and read that garbage which is exactly what they get for turning to bloggers for articles an hiring next to no actual journalists anymore...and you, you posted one written by the guy with great articles like "Elon Musk's Harambe rap song is not the April fools' joke wish it was" and "The DMV reviewed thousands of hilarious vanity plate applications and these are our favorites"...lol, quality shit.

Yep, I'm with the guy in like 30 years if our doom and gloom guesses all come true, but I just don't think it's going to and a preemptive "pay you now cause your job might be gone in 10 years" seems like forcing a problem rather than creating a solution to an existing problem. Of course replacement jobs aren't going to be filled if you have the option of free money instead. IMO, gainful employment is paramount to a man's happiness and I'll oppose anything that discourages it, which we already know opens up like 5,000 other problem.
I disagree that UBI discourages it because it largely replaces traditional government benefits that actually do discourage it. With UBI, one can take UBI and it doesn't effect their work at all. They can get their work money and UBI. UBI alone doesn't provide much. UBI and a job does. I see it as more of a stopgap for those that at least temporarily cannot find work because of automation or whatever, as well as a supplement for the incomes of the working poor and whoever else.

1. finally answered, still managed to not apply it to your early comments to see how it makes it hypocritical and just moved right on with condescending remarks and circiling right back to the beginning with your ending sentence...

2. You didnt try to reason with my logic, you tried to avoid applying reason to your OWN LOGIC. The thing being lost in translation is you not understanding basic English. I would ask you if you are the retarded kid that lives down my street but I dont require a moronic level insult to make you look bad so I look better...your comment that started this lacks in logic and reason and you avoided applying either to it until you answered, and then still managed to apply my example to your own statement which is 4chan, instead of Sherdog or any other site. Hypocrite.

3. Again, you attempt to insult by calling a person a name for challenging your statements...if you dont want a conversation and only want a podium, create a blog and dont make threads on public message boards where some will challenge the stupid things you say.

4. Do you mean yet another MSM article? MSM is trash bro, this isnt 2000 anymore. Trust in them is at an all time low and fewer people watch and read that garbage which is exactly what they get for turning to bloggers for articles an hiring next to no actual journalists anymore...and you, you posted one written by the guy with great articles like "Elon Musk's Harambe rap song is not the April fools' joke wish it was" and "The DMV reviewed thousands of hilarious vanity plate applications and these are our favorites"...lol, quality shit.

I Don't want to do the number responses with you any more.
I would be interested in discussing Milton Friedman's negative income tax maybe. In the slight chance Yang doesn't get elected, maybe we can revisit a way to eradicate poverty and shrink the government?
I think that is what's bugging you the most about yang. You don't like that yang is co opting your boy's message. I would think the best.minds from the Chicago school would be listened to in a Yang administration. I'm a fan of Uncle Milty for sure.
So, I answered your question. I know it's not enough. Deep down I think you care about people.
Peace.

1. You clearly did not look at the link I gave...and the word "Average" and the word "Mean" are two very different things which you clearly need to look up if you believe the two are the same.

2. Nice to know you think people barely above the poverty line at $30k is a thing to shoot for...especially to support a replacement program for those whose career was an average of over 50k a year.

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Salaries/Truck-Driver-Salary
What link? I clicked the red text in your earlier response to me and it just highlights it.

Mean is a type of average and is exactly what people are usually talking about when they say "average". If a professor said the average score on one of his exams was 82%, he is almost certainly talking about the mean score.

av·er·age
/ˈav(ə)rij/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

Do you math?

I never said that I thought $30k per year was a good goal or anything about a program for truckers. You're either confusing me with someone else or really, really reaching. All I said is that a single person can definitely live off of $30k in many places in this country. That's all.

I would be interested in discussing Milton Friedman's negative income tax maybe. In the slight chance Yang doesn't get elected, maybe we can revisit a way to eradicate poverty and shrink the government?
I think that is what's bugging you the most about yang. You don't like that yang is co opting your boy's message. I would think the best.minds from the Chicago school would be listened to in a Yang administration. I'm a fan of Uncle Milty for sure.
So, I answered your question. I know it's not enough. Deep down I think you care about people.
Peace.
Dude, no use in arguing with the guy. He resorts to name calling and then distorting things. I triggered him so badly his sig is what it is because, since I defended another poster, he claims we are dual accounts or whatever. It is actually quite funny. I've asked him to report me several times if he believes that, but all I have gotten is crickets. When I asked for evidence to back his claims I just got insults and name calling.

He also compared wearing a MAGA hat to the Jews being forced to wear the Star of David during the holocaust because to him dems=nazis.

It you poke and prob just right, he will snap and it is quite funny.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What link? I clicked the red text in your earlier response to me and it just highlights it.

Mean is a type of average and is exactly what people are usually talking about when they say "average". If a professor said the average score on one of his exams was 82%, he is almost certainly talking about the mean score.

Do you math?

I never said that I thought $30k per year was a good goal or anything about a program for truckers. You're either confusing me with someone else or really, really reaching. All I said is that a single person can definitely live off of $30k in many places in this country. That's all.
See my other post. This dude doesn't debate in good faith. It ends with him making accusations and name calling lol. He never responded to points I made and instead got personal and conspiratorial. He hardly ever posts any worthwhile evidence to back up his claims. You call him on something, he ignores it and goes on about something else.

Peace.

Of course you dont want to do the number response thing, its too much like answering questions only laid out in an easier to follow format...

And no, you do not want to discuss Friedman, we attempted that in your first thread and your statement about how you think the people in the Chicago school would be interested in Yang further shows your lack of knowledge about any of the topics you are speaking on. Yang is anti Chicago school and not just on the UBI, his economic plans are a joke to the Chicago school because the Chicago school uses the scientific method, proof...not feelings and made up reasons to do things.

And no, dismissing 4 refutes is "not answering, nor enough". If you expect to support Yang, you need to be able to confront refutes. All you are doing here is showing Yang is a weak candidate.

Do you math?

So you either jumped into the topic without continuing to read or you are going to pretend there is not a link I provided earlier in the topic to the person I was talking to that shows the national average.

Also, thanks for showing why you think $30,000 is a good amount to make, clearly, that is what you are doing with that level of education since you clearly do not science...in national statistics averages are taken via normal mathematics AND dividing the number of samples as explained in my original link. This is why Average and Mean are two different words with two different meanings in high quantity statistics you high school drop-out low wager earner lol.

Anyway, you go on with your lack of education believing that New York City, with its average of $3,890 a month rent where 8,622,698 people living is somehow not renting to more people than your podunk white trash town...which just so happens to be almost 3 million more people than the ENTIRE STATE in your example of "just outside of St. Louis"...you are a clueless about statistics and how population centers affect averages. I suggest you vote Yang, he sure is your candidate.

lol...that a high population city, with high rent, is NOT renting to more than your low population state just smacks of stupidity of epic proportions.

So you either jumped into the topic without continuing to read or you are going to pretend there is not a link I provided earlier in the topic to the person I was talking to that shows the national average.

Also, thanks for showing why you think $30,000 is a good amount to make, clearly, that is what you are doing with that level of education since you clearly do not science...in national statistics averages are taken via normal mathematics AND dividing the number of samples as explained in my original link. This is why Average and Mean are two different words with two different meanings in high quantity statistics you high school drop-out low wager earner lol.

Anyway, you go on with your lack of education believing that New York City, with its average of $3,890 a month rent where 8,622,698 people living is somehow not renting to more people than your podunk white trash town...which just so happens to be almost 3 million more people than the ENTIRE STATE in your example of "just outside of St. Louis"...you are a clueless about statistics and how population centers affect averages. I suggest you vote Yang, he sure is your candidate.

lol...that a high population city, with high rent, is NOT renting to more than your low population state just smacks of stupidity of epic proportions.
<Fedor23>
You're making a lot of assumptions. Most of them are wrong. As I've stated many times, I was only refuting a specific statement. I did not see your link earlier in the thread.

I've been in a stem field for 7 years, so your accusations make me smile.

Edit: LMAO I looked at your link and they did use mean rent from their selected data points, you stupid bitch. They were also biased in how they selected their data in order to skew the result to be a higher number. The true national median rent is more like $1100.

Last edited:
Just found this video about how Milton Friedman supported the idea of a Universal Basic Income over our current Welfare systems. I think capitalism is great but if we need a program to help people I like UBI much more than what we currently have. This video goes into detail over what I have been saying lately on UBI versus Welfare. Welfare and Unemployment only discourages people from working where UBI is guaranteed so you are free to go work wherever and whenever you want to add to your income.

Yang's VP will be that guy that sings the Gucci Gang song, when he walks to the podium the little guy will start mumble rapping "Yang Gang"!!

Yang posts need a paid program disclosure like "as-seen-on-tv" informercials and Instagram diet shakes.

It's basically an MLM at this point.

Just found this video about how Milton Friedman supported the idea of a Universal Basic Income over our current Welfare systems. I think capitalism is great but if we need a program to help people I like UBI much more than what we currently have. This video goes into detail over what I have been saying lately on UBI versus Welfare. Welfare and Unemployment only discourages people from working where UBI is guaranteed so you are free to go work wherever and whenever you want to add to your income.

Shit video with shit editing. That's not what Friedman meant at all.
Here, listen to what he actually says - negative income tax (not UBI).

@Jack V Savage what's your take on negative income tax?

Came in here to see what people thought about Yang and its a bunch of people bitching like children. Honestly, who gives a fuck about Chicago or the Chicago school of thought?

He would have to have his Mic turned on and his skin would have to be black or brown instead of yellow to win with Democrats. I think they even just recently, in Portland, proved that they don't care about Asians and they only care about gays in June.

Shit video with shit editing. That's not what Friedman meant at all.
Here, listen to what he actually says - negative income tax (not UBI).

@Jack V Savage what's your take on negative income tax?

His sentiments do seem to support a UBI over our current systems.

Back