Andrew Tate on travlcels

Harrynorine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He's right though. 50% of time your in a hotel room, 30% time going out to some place to by food and drinks, 20% sight seeing areas and to post on the gram to look like your rich. Travel cells when will they learn.

Last edited:
Fine, who gives a shit? I love to see new things, experience new cultures, get out of my own back yard and history is pretty amazing... best to go and see it first hand.

He can sit around on his couch jerking off if he likes. To each, their own.

Sounds like someone is too poor to travel....seeing different parts of the world is amazing.

He's right though. 50% of time your in a hotel room, 30% time going out to some place to by food and drinks, 20% sight seeing areas and to post on the gram to look like your rich. Travel cells when will they learn.

Not watching the video, but most hotels I've been to are awesome. 50% of my time there is a good thing.

So he can earn a bunch of money and sit in a big house for the rest of his life? I don't get why people still pay attention to this dude. It's clearly a marketing gimmick he's made to grift cash from morons who use terms like "alpha".

And isn't he literally like a chess champion? Talk about geeks. You played competitive chess dude. He also a rubiks cube champion too? Maybe a World of Warcraft PvP champ in his spare time.

Pretty decent fighter though from some of the clips I've seen of him. Playing this character will probably make him a lot of money.

He sounds like some broke ass loser trying to justify why he never travels

I don’t know who this is, and I really don’t care to see him again.

Fake Instagram “lives” are ridiculous, and almost harmful to the youth though.

Who is this guy and why has he suddenly had threads about him here?

Kickboxer turned incel grifter. He's an insufferable moron who spouts off insanely stupid misogynistic garbage to incels that gobble it up. He's apparently got a paid course that's part of an MLM scheme which is what's driving his content - people post his stuff trying to get others to join his courses.

Who the hell spends half their time in the hotel. And a fucking third to buy food and drinks.
There is nothing wrong with buying food while traveling, one of the biggest appeals is dining while traveling

Back