Law Andrew McCabe, fired by Trump, gets pension back

They were legally monitoring the very real Russians of concern

That's horeseshit mick. Halper for instance contacted Carter Page long before crossfire hurricane. Let me remind you again that the fbi was well aware Page was WORKING WITH THE CIA. They were so well aware of it in fact, that they falsified evidence stating such so they could carry on with their political goals.

And what about Sam Clovis? He too was approached by Halper.

Do tell us mick, how was he a "very real Russian of concern"?

<BC1>

It seems to me you don't understand why people rightly hold ill will against these people, because you're half informed on the subject.

Hunter found out he was being investigated in late 2020. Joe announced he was running in mid 2019.

And your point is?

He was already under investigation in 18.

Tell us, why didn't they send in spies to the Biden campaign? It's now looking like the should have tried harder in their investigation as we now know Joe was dipping his hand into that sweet foreign influence money.

What a complete piece of shit. This is the reward you get for falsifying evidence and using known Russian propaganda purchased by one political party against the other.

Honk indeed.
^^^^^^dog whistle noted.

Already so much salt in this thread.

Comey and Clinton had far more reason to be angry with McCabe than Trump. He leaked information about the Clinton Foundation, then lied to Comey's face about it. I'm still not sure what McCabe did that Trumpets find so objectionable.

He believed from day one that McCabe was out to get him because Hillary Clinton donated to his wife’s Gubernatorial campaign even though McCaBe was a life long Republican.

Trumpers only hated this guy cause he hurt daddys fweelings :(:rolleyes:. Another L for the MAGAtards.

No, he really doesn't.

Was he complaining about the criminals Trump pardoned?

Like the guy who stole from Republicans?
That is way off don’t let your bias cloud your thinking ..

That is way off don’t let your bias cloud your thinking ..

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't a jury convict Bannon for defrauding a fund promoted to raise funds for Trump's wall?

And didn't Trump pardon him for it?

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't a jury convict Bannon for defrauding a fund promoted to raise funds for Trump's wall?

And didn't Trump pardon him for it?
The jury had TDS.

The jury had TDS.

FreeRepulsiveAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Back