Andrew Cancio released by Golden Boy

Tyson Fury wouldn’t have even of sold out the small theatre at MSG his last fight. They literally comped about 3500 of the 7500 in attendance
I think some of the Brits overestimate their popularity over here.
And when they fight some fuckin nobody Swede, that doesnt help either.

Except Munguia sold out a 17,000 seat arena against Hogan and Wilder and Fury haven’t been able to sell out similar size arenas lately.

Like I mentioned Fury only sold about 4-5K tickets his last fight, in an arena that holds about 16,000. Wilder/Ortiz 1, and Wilder/Fury 1 which pitted 2 top 4 HW’s against each other with world titles on the line, both didn’t sell out.
No Munguia is not as big of a draw or star as Fury or Wilder. You are comparing apples and oranges. You are clearly ignoring what he draws in UK. Let alone views.....

No Munguia is not as big of a draw or star as Fury or Wilder. You are comparing apples and oranges. You are clearly ignoring what he draws in UK. Let alone views.....
I WASNT even trying to suggest munguia was a draw.

I was just saying Fury and Wilder really aren’t that big of draws in terms of getting asses in seats. Partially due to the fact that they inflate ticket prices.

What I was trying to get at, is that NOBODY is really selling out arenas right now. Not even Canelo.

Whenever someone had to mention that Munguia couldn’t draw, I just pointed to literally recent events that proved otherwise.

In no way did I suggest he was a bigger TV draw.

I WASNT even trying to suggest munguia was a draw.

I was just saying Fury and Wilder really aren’t that big of draws in terms of getting asses in seats. Partially due to the fact that they inflate ticket prices.

What I was trying to get at, is that NOBODY is really selling out arenas right now. Not even Canelo.

Whenever someone had to mention that Munguia couldn’t draw, I just pointed to literally recent events that proved otherwise.

In no way did I suggest he was a bigger TV draw.
The point he is trying to make is still valid. It's about Golden Boy not having any big names except Canelo or Garcia and them going public with their displeasure for Oscar.

DLH and his peeps are always so full of shit that I don’t know when they mean something and when they are just doing a WWF turn to hype shit up. Every time canelo says something bad about Oscar it gets so much press that I honestly believe it’s intentional, when they are near each other they are always very friendly

There are very few draws in the sport in the past 50 years or so that could sell an arena if they don’t have an interesting dancing partner

canelo is never going to sell an arena fighting 99 year old Kovalev but if he fought Pacquiao at a catch weight or Munguía maybe a charlo, that fight sells out instantly. If Mayweather came back and gave canelo a chance that fight May beat May-paq

Back