Andrei Arlovski's Message To The Fans!

I love Arlovski and would love nothing better than him to win the championship... Except my boy Mir is in the way and I can't root against my boy.

People have not been giving Werdoom's striking the credit it deserves, then he went on to crush Browne, TKO Hunt, and bust up Cain. I agree AA's striking is dangerous but Werdoom's has improved so much that it's not a given that AA will dominate there.

Not true.

The entire MMA world has been on Werdums dick over his much improved striking.

And deservedly so.

If you aren't aware thats okay, but you are flat wrong here mate.

Would like to see it happen, but doubt it will. After what was it four losses in a row in strikeforce I thought he was done. Glad to see him doing well and still fighting but I just don't have a lot of confidence in his chin. Hope he proves me wrong.

Hope he does. I think he beats Mir and I also believe he can beat Werdum. But I don't think he can beat Cain or JDS they are too durable

I love AA but k1 Doom and healthy Cain are going to be very hard fights for him. I give him way more chances against Doom than Cain.

People have not been giving Werdoom's striking the credit it deserves, then he went on to crush Browne, TKO Hunt, and bust up Cain. I agree AA's striking is dangerous but Werdoom's has improved so much that it's not a given that AA will dominate there.

Not a given, sure, since AA is often his own worst enemy. But it's still probably the worst gameplan Werdum can make.

Arlovski's offense is better, but arlovski defense is not great and he doesn't have the best chin. I could see either winning at this point.

I don't think Werdum has the best defense either and hasn't been turning into a KO machine or anything. Whatever you say about AA's chin, he's never been KO'd by anything less than a huge shot right on the button by someone known for heavy hands.

It's a HW fight and anything can happen when hands start flying, but let's just be honest here. If Werdum stands and trades with AA, that's AA's biggest chance of winning and would likely lead to his victory much more often than not.

I don't know if I see it happening but goddamn I hope he's right.

11949423_1032838550061761_3185070191851105428_n.jpg

The Pitbull is more likely to become a Hall of Fame fighter than UFC champion, again. I like him just as much as the next fan too.

Not true.

The entire MMA world has been on Werdums dick over his much improved striking.

And deservedly so.

If you aren't aware thats okay, but you are flat wrong here mate.

They've noticed since its very obviously improved, yet many still think he loses to the "top strikers" like AA and JDS, same as they felt he'd lose to "better" strikers like Browne and Hunt. I guess he'll have to beat the AAs and JDSs the same as he beat everyone else before he gets the credit he deserves.

Back