Andrei Arlovski's Message To The Fans!

He has definitely put himself in contention, especially if he beats Mir. I'll definitely be rooting for him.

So Arlovski beats Mir. Then get's the Title shot, meanwhile they announce the Fedor signing and give him an automatic title shot vs the winner. Arlovski beats Werdum, and Fedor comes in and takes the belt off Arlovski?

AA should have to fight JDS or Cain before getting a title shot. Instead he gets Mir? Joe Silva you suck.

AA should have to fight JDS or Cain before getting a title shot. Instead he gets Mir? Joe Silva you suck.

He shouldn't have to fight anybody at this point. No other HW in the UFC has a better streak than him at the moment.

I'm always on the up and down Arlovski war wagon. Rooting for him to get the belt. War Pitbull.

He shouldn't have to fight anybody at this point. No other HW in the UFC has a better streak than him at the moment.

I'm always on the up and down Arlovski war wagon. Rooting for him to get the belt. War Pitbull.

I don't think any fighter should get a title shot without beating a top 5 guy. Browne was close but I think outside the top 5 when AA beat him.

If UFC match-makers can stop robbing him of title shoots he might.

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BVictory%2BCelebration%2BDance%2BShake%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

Tito's had that same message to the fans since 2003.

i am starting to believe again :D

Andrei nr1 in the world

Tito's had that same message to the fans since 2003.

big diffrence between current Tito and a legitimate contender like Andrei.

lets not forget he hasnt looked this good in many years and he has a win over the current HW champion.

big diffrence between current Tito and a legitimate contender like Andrei.

lets not forget he hasnt looked this good in many years and he has a win over the current HW champion.

Things seem to be lining up pretty well for him and the division is pretty thin. I was more laughing at Tito saying it for so long than saying Andrei couldn't.

Timergate.

Yeah no shit, I remember when that happened I swear I was the only one who knew it was way off, even put it through twitter to AA and Jacksons camp...then after reviewing they all said it was off by 8 seconds.

So Arlovski beats Mir. Then get's the Title shot, meanwhile they announce the Fedor signing and give him an automatic title shot vs the winner. Arlovski beats Werdum, and Fedor comes in and takes the belt off Arlovski?

yes

Back