Media Andrei Arlovski Releases Statement After Loss To Tom Aspinall at UFC Vegas 19

He looked good on his feet. Surprisingly fast for a man his age.

They really shouldn't match legends like him with up and coming fighters. It's just not fair.

He looked good on his feet. Surprisingly fast for a man his age.

They really shouldn't match legends like him with up and coming fighters. It's just not fair.

Yeah but who do you match a guy like Arlovski with? There is only a tiny handful of fighters from his era left (Overeem, Rothwell, etc) and he has fought them all. You can't give him a contender obviously, so there is nothing else you can really do other than use him as a test for up and comers. Not fair but it is what it is.

Also, Arlovski should retire bth. He is a legend and deserves respect for sure but he isn't a UFC caliber fgihter anymore. His fights in recent years also are also boring af unless his opponents make smtg happen.

Damn. #Can he even get his foot into that new red reebok slide he has there?

Look we love you man, but stop texting like a 16 year old girl.

Yeah but who do you match a guy like Arlovski with? There is only a tiny handful of fighters from his era left (Overeem, Rothwell, etc) and he has fought them all. You can't give him a contender obviously, so there is nothing else you can really do other than use him as a test for up and comers. Not fair but it is what it is.

Also, Arlovski should retire bth. He is a legend and deserves respect for sure but he isn't a UFC caliber fgihter anymore. His fights in recent years also are also boring af unless his opponents make smtg happen.

You do have a point.... life is complicated I guess. That's the only real answer.

I'm sure he doesn't want to retire, but at the same time fighting young studs is not ideal.

Maybe if they had some more shitty HWs he'd have someone to fight. Someone that won't wreck his shit.

He hasn't fought Junior.

He was looking good until got choked he tapped pretty quick he had no hooks I like to see Arlovski use some jiu jitsu in older year not just boxing I was shocked he got that no hooks so quick

that might be it for his UFC career

im sure he gets paid big money, they have already used him to prop up next crop of Heavys

unless they want to keep him as a late notice replacement, he will head to Bellator

Arlovski needs to retire. He's boring as shit. his last 5 wins has been decisions. Like is he even trying ?

As a full time social media manager i cannot understand his use of hashtags.

Respect and a legend but he didn't even try to escape the RNC

Watching this fight, I wondered aloud how much padding is covering the octagon posts, because he got RAMMED into that padding with a flat back, I wouldn't be surprised if he got winded/stunned from the impact, as he barely reacted to the RNC going on.

Sti#ll a fuc#king legend#, And#rei. The #Sherbr#s love y#u.

Impossible to read for an old fart like me, way too many hashtags.
Why the fuck people write like this?

Back