Andrei Arlovski is fighting Philipe Lins next

source.gif
He needs to fight Rin Nakai

CostlyBountifulHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

wdAuzaY.jpg

7SJvh10.gif

Last edited:
Dude is a legend & has a lofty place in MMA history. But he needs to stop. This is pointless.

AA is my favorite fighter, but I really wish he would just retire.

Dude is a legend & has a lofty place in MMA history. But he needs to stop. This is pointless.

Not pointless, homeboy probably racks a few hundred grand each fight win or lose

Who is this other guy what's his style and record. Cmon guys I'm not looking this up myself. I fully play to use more time and energy getting you guys to do it for me

2018 PFL HW Champ (won the $1MM tournament)

34, 6'2", Brazilian, 14-3 record (12 finishes: 8 KOs/4 Subs). Only 2 of his fights have gone to the cards.

tenor.gif

Not pointless, homeboy probably racks a few hundred grand each fight win or lose
I hear you but with that many miles on your brain what's the use of money? If you can't think or remember anything, who cares?

I hear you but with that many miles on your brain what's the use of money? If you can't think or remember anything, who cares?

Of course it's not worth it. Still money though. And I am also guessing he loves to fight. Quite a tough scenario to be in tbh.

2018 PFL HW Champ (won the $1MM tournament)

34, 6'2", Brazilian, 14-3 record (12 finishes: 8 KOs/4 Subs). Only 2 of his fights have gone to the cards.

tenor.gif
Probably going to ko AA but why would he leave the pfl making like 1.3 mill a year where in the ufc hes probably getting 12k-12k

Dude has had a fucking mental career...I don't recall the Ricco fight despite having the dvd but I never thought he'd have the highs he has had when Rizzo murked him...will love him forever though for being totally written off and still returning to the UFC to beat the piss out of Travis.

Dude has had a fucking mental career...I don't recall the Ricco fight despite having the dvd but I never thought he'd have the highs he has had when Rizzo murked him...will love him forever though for being totally written off and still returning to the UFC to beat the piss out of Travis.

HiHvfmD.gif

Back