Andrei Arlovski apologized for using homophobic slur, UFC responds

Question if Jesus was the last sacrifice why do Catholics still blood sacrifice? You know why because they follow the star of remphan and Carry the pagan idol of the cross...

not true Christian, catholics as well follow fake pagan holidays such as Christmas / saturnila and Easter/ tammuz worship all pagan I'm sure you know that though huh ? I don't debate it's sin. But we could have a great conversation and I could help you find Jesus :) and not worship mary and saints and the pope.

Everyone follows the star of remphan except Jesus and the 1s that love him because we carry no idols only his words.

now you're trying to elevate your own chosen group above all others, even seeking to divide and categorize your fellow Christians into 'true' and false? sad.

my friend, I suggest you take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror...dispense with your voluminous quotations and rationalizations, and instead focus simply on the basic teachings...while avoiding the divisive, mean-spirited, holier-than-thou perspective that you have chosen to adopt. again, re-read your initial post and consider if you are the one to be helping others or perhaps one who requires help.

I'm done...as I suspected, this is going nowhere. I'll reitereate that I applaud AA for apologizing for his heat-of-the-moment slur. His motivation is unclear, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and don't concern myself what what he may or may not truly believe or how he behaves in private. Common decency towards others is a pretty good base from which we can all operate.

O will never understand why calling people a bundle of sticks is wrong.

War AA

now you're trying to elevate your own chosen group above all others, even seeking to divide and categorize your fellow Christians into 'true' and false? sad.

my friend, I suggest you take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror...dispense with your voluminous quotations and rationalizations, and instead focus simply on the basic teachings...while avoiding the divisive, mean-spirited, holier-than-thou perspective that you have chosen to adopt. again, re-read your initial post and consider if you are the one to be helping others or perhaps one who requires help.

I'm done...as I suspected, this is going nowhere. I'll reitereate that I applaud AA for apologizing for his heat-of-the-moment slur. His motivation is unclear, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and don't concern myself what what he may or may not truly believe or how he behaves in private. Common decency towards others is a pretty good base from which we can all operate.
What group am I in ? I don't have a group only Jesus word. Maybe you should do the same sir.

You never anwser any of my questions either just ignore them... why do Catholics sacrifice and worship mary ? Nowhere does it say to worship mary ever .

I proved to you that you are to judge people to save their souls and did it hurt your feelings because you didn't know the bible ? You learn something new everyday

I for one am glad that a role model like Arlovski has apologized to the many people I am sure he offended with his harrowing comments.
Yep glad that the offended can sleep well now and have their blood pressure lowered knowing that Andre apologized and that the UFC is protecting their physical and mental well being forever .

The only thing I'd like to add here:

When getting offended gives you power people get offended much easier.

Taking away all peoples guns .... compared to simply just being a little bit nice and not using hateful words ... yea completely the same thing right?

/end sarcasm

Again ... what do you lose by just saying "F those losers" instead of "F those f*gg*ts?"

What do you lose? It's not a big deal.
Its not a big deal because the word to me is not a big deal. I call my best friends f*g@@&# all the time. It has nothing to do with being anti gay. Im a dinosaur at age 34 i guess.

When you put your mouse over some text and it changes color, it's called a link. Links will take you to the source of the highlighted text. Both links I provided have plenty clearly identified direct links to sources. I have no clue how you can click on those links and say they have no sources.
Yeah i revised my response after clicking them. Still not proven he targeted them for being gay. And if he did hes a shit bag anyway with a record. Hes a thug. Did you see the guy? He would lash out towards anyone. Its not proven he targeted them for being gay, lgbt. Let the evidence and trial figure that one out. Does being a SJW make you happy? Serious question? Also do you think there are nazis hiding behind every corner. Also serious question

Yeah i revised my response after clicking them. Still not proven he targeted them for being gay. And if he did hes a shit bag anyway with a record. Hes a thug. Did you see the guy? He would lash out towards anyone. Its not proven he targeted them for being gay, lgbt. Let the evidence and trial figure that one out. Does being a SJW make you happy? Serious question? Also do you think there are nazis hiding behind every corner. Also serious question

Does being oblivious to any issue that doesn't directly concern you makes you happy? I mean, you can feel like gay couples shouldn't marry and you can oppose to various LGBT rights, this is a matter of opinions and personal beliefs. But denying the reality that homosexuals are being murdered just because they are homosexuals is something else. I provide sourced links and you brush it off just because your guts tell you it isn't true.

His chin is still iffy. I don’t even care lol.

Thats a really good quote. I like it.
Heard it once on Reddit, stuck in my head, idk it's real source to mention..

Second only to Gerald Massey's: They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. <LucyBless>

Back