Andrei Arlovski apologized for using homophobic slur, UFC responds

re-read your original post and tell me how that is compatible with the most basic and central tenets of Christianity (love and non-judgment). hypocrisy, indeed.

now re-read my posts. I didn't push anything on anyone...I didn't even ask anyone to 'accept' homosexuality. I merely appealed to holding people to 'common decency' in the public sphere by not uttering slurs that disparage an entire class of people, while also advocating for not policing private conversations and personal behavior.

you, on the other hand, unleashed a hateful, judgmental rant and a perspective that rests on pushing your religious teachings and morality on others... 'disgusting', 'part of Satan's deception', 'abused', 'mentally ill', etc. How is that compatible with the central tenets of love and non-judgement?

and you won't be 'humiliating' me (there's that 'love' and 'non-judgement' again!). I grew up in the Catholic tradition...I am quite familiar with the relevant portions of scripture, the controversies surrounding their translation and interpretation, etc....I can play the game too. I'm completely disinterested in that debate with people such as yourself though because you are not actually interest in debate. you are 100% committed to your position, are completely uninterested in learning anything new, and are not at all open to amending your position based upon any of the information discussed. For you, debate is about "winning" and pushing your religious beliefs and morality on others. That is a non-starter.

enjoy living in your own hypocrisy where you don't even put into practice the most basic, fundamental principles of the religion that you claim guides your life.

“Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” –John 7:24

“The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments” –1 Corinthians 2:15

Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.” –Proverbs 31:9

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.” –1 John 4:1

If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.” –Matthew 18:15 (How could we possibly address someone else’s sin if we weren’t allowed to judge that it was a sin to begin with?)

What do you think? Well I think you need to find Jesus and read the bible because what you are talking is new age baloney and you are wrong.. want me to quote old testament too?

You clearly are confused and are bidding Satan's will without knowing it. You need too see the world around you it's disgusting and vile and you and the guys like you are pushing it that way , but Jesus is knocking on your door all you have to do is open your door good sir. Stop being programmed by the lies , take care brother read the bible and find Jesus and build your heavenly paradise.

I could post 20 more from the new testament if those do not wet your whistle and tons more overall good day sir , I hope this shows you we sure can judge too save souls for are Lord and savior

Last edited:
IM not upset. You are rationalizing why a cage fighter should apologize for offending a group.

Being so offended by everything is the upside down.
That’s not reality.
I didn't rationalize him apologizing, I explained why what he said was offensive, not to me but to some people.

While people sometimes get offended too easily, that doesn't mean you can just use that as an argument for everything offensive said. Something things people get offended over are justfied and some are absurd.

It doesn't make you cool to think you never get offended...

He shouldnt have to apologize for this but unfortunately we have many protected classes of people now a days... in the context he said it, it wasnt insulting to the LGBT people imo. But its best to cover your bases and just apologize.

I agree that think he didn't mean it as an insult to actual gay people either ... but its nice that he does apologises for it because it helps distinguish that he didn't mean it that way for those that don't know him like hardcore fans do.

I don't agree with you saying "unfortunately we have many protected classes of people" however. Hate words against minorities causes dehumanization of those people.

There are gay people and minorities who are killed just for being who they are thus every little bit of making it shown in public that it is wrong to use hateful language like that F word helps in keep real people be seen as people and not dehumanized which leads to bullying and even murder.

What's the worst thing that happens for being kind for just a few seconds?

Arloski loses the ability to use the word f*gg*t .... interviews? No biggie.

What pro comes from this? ... less dehumanization and potentially saving the life of a real person from being bullied and or killed for being who they are. Pretty big deal.

I agree that think he didn't mean it as an insult to actual gay people either ... but its nice that he does apologises for it because it helps distinguish that he didn't mean it that way for those that don't know him like hardcore fans do.

I don't agree with you saying "unfortunately we have many protected classes of people" however. Hate words against minorities causes dehumanization of those people.

There are gay people and minorities who are killed just for being who they are thus every little bit of making it shown in public that it is wrong to use hateful language like that F word helps in keep real people be seen as people and not dehumanized which leads to bullying and even murder.

What's the worst thing that happens for being kind for just a few seconds?

Arloski loses the ability to use the word f*gg*t .... interviews? No biggie.

What pro comes from this? ... less dehumanization and potentially saving the life of a real person from being bullied and or killed for being who they are. Pretty big deal.
Where are these gay people being killed in the streets? Thats a fake narrative dude. Last time i heard a story about a gay person being killed for being "gay" he wasnt killed for being gay, he was a meth dealer...the LGBT people really have you brain washed. Hence protected class. Cant even criticize them.

re-read your original post and tell me how that is compatible with the most basic and central tenets of Christianity (love and non-judgment). hypocrisy, indeed.

now re-read my posts. I didn't push anything on anyone...I didn't even ask anyone to 'accept' homosexuality. I merely appealed to holding people to 'common decency' in the public sphere by not uttering slurs that disparage an entire class of people, while also advocating for not policing private conversations and personal behavior.

you, on the other hand, unleashed a hateful, judgmental rant and a perspective that rests on pushing your religious teachings and morality on others... 'disgusting', 'part of Satan's deception', 'abused', 'mentally ill', etc. How is that compatible with the central tenets of love and non-judgement?

and you won't be 'humiliating' me (there's that 'love' and 'non-judgement' again!). I grew up in the Catholic tradition...I am quite familiar with the relevant portions of scripture, the controversies surrounding their translation and interpretation, etc....I can play the game too. I'm completely disinterested in that debate with people such as yourself though because you are not actually interest in debate. you are 100% committed to your position, are completely uninterested in learning anything new, and are not at all open to amending your position based upon any of the information discussed. For you, debate is about "winning" and pushing your religious beliefs and morality on others. That is a non-starter.

enjoy living in your own hypocrisy where you don't even put into practice the most basic, fundamental principles of the religion that you claim guides your life.
Question if Jesus was the last sacrifice why do Catholics still blood sacrifice? You know why because they follow the star of remphan and Carry the pagan idol of the cross...

not true Christian, catholics as well follow fake pagan holidays such as Christmas / saturnila and Easter/ tammuz worship all pagan I'm sure you know that though huh ? I don't debate it's sin. But we could have a great conversation and I could help you find Jesus :) and not worship mary and saints and the pope.

Everyone follows the star of remphan except Jesus and the 1s that love him because we carry no idols only his words.

Where are these gay people being killed in the streets? Thats a fake narrative dude. Last time i heard a story about a gay person being killed for being "gay" he wasnt killed for being gay, he was a meth dealer...the LGBT people really have you brain washed. Hence protected class. Cant even criticize them.

You do know there are deaths every single day for various reasons right?

SOME are due simply due to hate. You cannot deny this and say this does not happen. If you can help eliminate even a few of those ... then being nice (which takes no effort) is worth it.

Last edited:
You do know there are deaths every single day for various reasons right?

SOME are due simply due to hate. You cannot deny this does not happen. If you can help eliminate even a few of those ... then being nice (which takes no effort) is worth it.
Yeah in Uganda. Not here in the US. Those are lies. Post some stories about the gay genocide going on here. The whole if you can elimimate a few is a strawman argument. Its like of we ban all guns, we can save one childs life, if we ban all illegal immigrants we can save a childs life. Etc etc..

Last edited:
And you post no source for these claims!!!

When you put your mouse over some text and it changes color, it's called a link. Links will take you to the source of the highlighted text. Both links I provided have plenty clearly identified direct links to sources. I have no clue how you can click on those links and say they have no sources.

I didn't rationalize him apologizing, I explained why what he said was offensive, not to me but to some people.

While people sometimes get offended too easily, that doesn't mean you can just use that as an argument for everything offensive said. Something things people get offended over are justfied and some are absurd.

It doesn't make you cool to think you never get offended...

It would make you mature to not be upset by a strangers bad words. It’s absurd.

It’s a perpetual victims mindset.

He shouldnt have to apologize for this but unfortunately we have many protected classes of people now a days... in the context he said it, it wasnt insulting to the LGBT people imo. But its best to cover your bases and just apologize.
I disagree. I think an apology is warranted. I think where it goes too far is when people are unwilling to forgive. People want to label somebody as in an irredeemable bigot once they make a mistake. He apologized unequivocally and the UFC dealt with it. Hopefully that’s enough for people.

Say the guys that are upset that someone apologized and are posing as victims of PC culture, when there is literally nothing said or done against Arlovski right now.

I'm not sure I agree with that, I think context is key. And you keep classifying it as victimhood. It seems like you just have this knee jerk reaction to the over offended people of today. I agree, people get offended too easily, but it seems you have swung too far the other way. Strangers can be offensive and it is not a sign of immaturity to be offended by strangers. Your reaction and the magnitude related to the context would reveal the level of maturity though.

Meanwhile a bunch of white guys in masks recently beat a gay Asian journalist almost to death, and the far left openly cheered them on and said he deserved it (including the mayor of Portland) and did it on social media, because since these guys (Antifa) are on their side and the journalist (Andy Ngo) is not, violence against gays is all good.

The far left are literally the biggest hypocrites in human history who are full of more hate than anyone. Thankfully, people are finally noticing.

I'm not sure I agree with that, I think context is key. And you keep classifying it as victimhood. It seems like you just have this knee jerk reaction to the over offended people of today. I agree, people get offended too easily, but it seems you have swung too far the other way. Strangers can be offensive and it is not a sign of immaturity to be offended by strangers. Your reaction and the magnitude related to the context would reveal the level of maturity though.

You’re wrong. WheN I was a little boy I was taught not to be offended by people’s words.

You can see people offended by the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on an anonymous Internet forum where the inhabitants are fans of men fighting in a cage.

You’re wrong. WheN I was a little boy I was taught not to be offended by people’s words.

You were also taught about Santa and your parents always being right.

You brought up maturity earlier, the world is much more complicated than a simplified lesson for a child.

Yeah in Uganda. Not here in the US. Those are lies. Post some stories about the gay genocide going on here. The whole if you can elimimate a few is a strawman argument. Its like of we ban all guns, we can save one childs life, if we ban all illegal immigrants we can save a childs life. Etc etc..

Taking away all peoples guns .... compared to simply just being a little bit nice and not using hateful words ... yea completely the same thing right?

/end sarcasm

Again ... what do you lose by just saying "F those losers" instead of "F those f*gg*ts?"

What do you lose? It's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Back