Andre Ward Signed By Roc Nation

What an absolute waste of talent , we should be wondering about his place among the pound for pound not about how fucking rusty he will be if he fucking actually returns

in b4 ward clowns his next opponent.

seriously though, SOB, start fighting people

Agreed.

I am frustrated that Ward fucked his stuff up. Would love to see such a great talent fighting the best, not sitting on the sidelines and thinking he is a star.

Fight the best and win in impressive fashion = stardom will come eventually.

I am not shitting on Wards achievements or talent, i am shitting on him how he has handled his business.

Agreed.

I am frustrated that Ward fucked his stuff up. Would love to see such a great talent fighting the best, not sitting on the sidelines and thinking he is a star.

Fight the best and win in impressive fashion = stardom will come eventually.

I am not shitting on Wards achievements or talent, i am shitting on him how he has handled his business.

agreed. He is diminishing his legacy and fan interest.

Well I would sure hope so... He's going to be facing a tune-up in his next fight. I bet they give him Rubio (who recently moved up to 168).

Not the fight I would want for him but what can you do. But yeah, I just meant any opponent in general. I'm sure we will be satisfied when he beats the next challenging fighter he faces. Just want to see it happened, been following ward since he was fighting on the best damn sports show period or whatever that was on fox.

Back