Andre Ward picks Floyd:

kingobould***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
In an interview of Ward by Geoffrey Ciani at East Side Boxing, Ward says

Good solid pick. I've always picked against Pac in many of his fights, only to be embarrassed with the results afterwards. But Floyd is a different animal. Pac hasn't faced a fighter as quick, accurate, and smart, as Floyd. I don't see Pac getting past Floyd's jab, or landing any significant punches against the shell. Relatively easy UD win for Floyd.

Gotta agree with Ward. Floyd's definitely something Pac hasn't faced and it going to get a rude awakening.

Wow, aonther shit thread by kingofdick

Great post, I guess anything you dont like is stupid right? douchebag. Im sure there are people who care what Andre has to say, thats why theres an article about the whole thing.

Great post, I guess anything you dont like is stupid right? douchebag. Im sure there are people who care what Andre has to say, thats why theres an article about the whole thing.

No he's right, nobody gives a shit about this article. If Floyd wasn't Ward's mentor and calling him before and after his fights then somebody might care more about Ward's bland, general anlysis of what he thinks might happen.

Good solid pick. I've always picked against Pac in many of his fights, only to be embarrassed with the results afterwards. But Floyd is a different animal. Pac hasn't faced a fighter as quick, accurate, and smart, as Floyd. I don't see Pac getting past Floyd's jab, or landing any significant punches against the shell. Relatively easy UD win for Floyd.

well floyd is a live fighter - something pac has not faced since the 2nd marquez fight.

And i do agree - when clottey threw he hit him and visibly did damage.

unless pac catche floyd early - ala shane mosely - he will get picked apart.

Im not sure why your threads arent considered spam and deleted. Its kind of like when people make a thread just to copy and paste an article and post "Discuss". Actually its the very same exact thing, except without the "Discuss".

What are those mods thinkin..

Im not sure why your threads arent considered spam and deleted. Its kind of like when people make a thread just to copy and paste an article and post "Discuss". Actually its the very same exact thing, except without the "Discuss".

What are those mods thinkin..

Because its news, its a new article that just came out. You know since ive came on here the only time i see people bitch is when someone posts something on floyd. lol you guys are ridiculous.

so andre picks his hero to win im shocked

Just a generic far from insightful analysis. Pac has something to offer Floyd has never had to contend with. A dynamic offense that is executed with unrelenting smothering intensity, perpetual motion by a fighter who is equally gifted just as sharp and just as quick. Pacquaio will not stand in the center of the ring, engaging in a methodical chess match. He'll up the tempo and do it with the combination of speed, power, and intensity that he posseses in his Prime. He is there to be hit and does get hit... but he maintains his offensive output and is always dangerous. This fight could go EITHER way. The notion that floyd is going to put on a clinic and just simply neutralise his attack is absurd... as is the notion Pac walks over him.

I hearby nominate kingobould as the worst spamming thread starter on the boxing forum. Discuss.

I hearby nominate kingobould as the worst spamming thread starter on the boxing forum. Discuss.

I gotta tell ya somethin' Jim, kingobould is one of the worst boxing forum posters of all time!

Larry Merchant said:
I gotta tell ya somethin' Jim, kingobould is one of the worst boxing forum posters of all time!

See what I did there? LOL.

I've been trying to tell him he's a tool. He didn't believe me... :icon_lol:

It's just funny when basically all of the regulars call him out.. :icon_chee

Go figure. Not only does this guy fight in a cautious style like Mayweather... It's known fact that for quite some time, he's been sucking Mayweather's cawk. And Mayweather reciprocates.

Everyone, Bobby Pacquiao has picked Manny to beat Floyd! He didn't go into detail about how or offer any insight on what may happen in the fight, he pretty much just said Manny is "too much" for Floyd. Discuss.

Aww your mad cause someone went against Manny. Please dont cry buddy, not everyone thinks hes the 2nd coming of Christ.

What will you do when Floyd wipes the floor with him. Will you even post here?

Aww your mad cause someone went against Manny. Please dont cry buddy, not everyone thinks hes the 2nd coming of Christ.

What will you do when Floyd wipes the floor with him. Will you even post here?

Did even mention manny,lol. Your posts suck with or without Floyd / Manny in them. Here's my version of one of your enlightening posts.

"My neighbor thinks mike Tyson could beat Ali. He has a Tyson t-shirt as proof. The shirt is really cool. Cooler than Ali's t-shirts."

where did any of you guys read that floyd's Ward's hero?

Back