Andre Ward (Olympic Gold Medalist Boxer) Praises Nate's Boxing Skills

Those numbers aren't even close to accurate. Either way, Diaz isnt going to be diving into any counter left.
he doesnt have to dive into them if conor is hitting angles

its going to be a fun fight

Oh he trained with nate?

Nothing to see here guys

he doesnt have to dive into them if conor is hitting angles

its going to be a fun fight
The shortest distance from point A to point B is a straight line. Definitely going to be a better fight than people expect. I'm more concerned about the post fight drug test.

You tend to know a lot more about a guy you train with. Ward could remain silent about their boxing, he doesn't have to expand on it.
Or Ward can make it up and say he's good when he's not. Every coin has two sides.

people who don't like the diaz brothers are naturally going to say that ward is biased, instead of listening to the words he's actually saying. they're probably mcgregor fans.

people who don't like the diaz brothers are naturally going to say that ward is biased, instead of listening to the words he's actually saying. they're probably mcgregor fans.
I'm a McGregor fan and I like Diaz boxing skills?

The shortest distance from point A to point B is a straight line. Definitely going to be a better fight than people expect. I'm more concerned about the post fight drug test.
lol.. hope diaz hasnt been toking up like its going out of style

a guy nate trains/trained with is praising his boxing?

take it with a grain of salt

now saenchai praising conors hands is something else

One of the pound for pound best boxers of the last ten years chose guys from a different sport to train with him. If that's not a validation of skill then I don't know what is.

Wow, I wasn't expecting him to be so well-spoken. He's a smart guy with a lot of experience.

76 inch to 74 inch isnt some huge discrepancy

conor is going to dance around nate...not stand in front of him like MJ did..like cerrone did

LOL No. The UFC's reach stats are completely made up. I'm 5'8 with a 68 inch reach. If I were fighting in the UFC, I'd give them my stats as 5'9 with a 72" reach. I could get away with fibbing my height an inch and you can't tell someone's reach just by looking at them..

Nate is going to have a 3-4 inch height advantage and also at least that much of a reach advantage.

Doesn't matter. Boxing is not a great striking base in MMA without KO power.

Almost every elite striker with a boxing base hits hard. Rumble, JDS, Hunt, Arlovski, and Robbie.

Gus is an exception, but he has excellent movement. Diaz may have technically sound boxing, but he doesn't have the movement nor the power to hurt McGregor. Just like Nick had nothing for Condit.

Not sure if this has been said but Rondas boxing coach also praised her boxing...and we all know how that went against Holly

Wow, I wasn't expecting him to be so well-spoken. He's a smart guy with a lot of experience.

people criticized him for not fighting that much but the truth is that the reason he is well spoken is exactly this reason.

Back