Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Undertaker-vs-Andre-the-Giant.png

Andre the Giant
Years Active - (1966-1992)
My Favorite Match - WM 2 Battle Royal (first match I saw him wrestle in when I started watching in the early 90s)

5abe4bc3c81d0.image.jpg

The Undertaker
Years Active - (1987-2020)
My Favorite Match - vs Shawn Michael's at Bad blood 97.

pjimage-22-1.jpg

Last edited:
Andre is obviously more iconic but Taker wins on every other variable.

Andre sold out arenas by himself all over the world. Undertaker ain't doing that. Andre had people talking about him everywhere and he didn't need the internet to make that happen.

He would also beat Taker with ease in wrestling or in the streets. And don't get me started on how much he could eat and drink.

3 words: The Princess Bride

Andre sold out arenas by himself all over the world. Undertaker ain't doing that. Andre had people talking about him everywhere and he didn't need the internet to make that happen.

He would also beat Taker with ease in wrestling or in the streets. And don't get me started on how much he could eat and drink.

The lack of exposure was a help to him.

Taker easily. Andre was a cool attraction but he was shot in the ring and mic

Andre meant more to the business, but Taker is the better worker IMO. Both are arguably the most iconic figures of their respective eras.

That said, I'm voting for Taker, mostly because I'm a mark.

I don't view them in the same way. Ive honestly never thought of Taker as a big man. Maybe it's because he spent so much of career, especially early on, taking on guys bigger than him. And he was capable of having good matches with smaller guys. Takers definitely got Andre beat in terms of longevity in my 38 year old memory but he was NEVER as big a force as Andre was in the mid to late 80s.

Both are equally memorable IMO.

In a real fight? I don’t know. I know he could do dropkicks when he was younger and played rugby growing up I think but damn was he slow.

After reading that it makes me want to go back and find pre wwf stuff. I know Vince sr wanted him to change his style and act more the lumbering giant. Going to go find old
Videos and see him move with the weight off him.

Andre sold out arenas by himself all over the world. Undertaker ain't doing that.

Da fuk?

Undertaker's matches have been the #1 attraction to Wrestlemanias for the last decade at least, regardless if he's the main event.

Not only was he selling out arenas, he was selling out 70,000+ seat arenas within minutes of the tickets being available.

Da fuk?

Undertaker's matches have been the #1 attraction to Wrestlemanias for the last decade at least, regardless if he's the main event.

Not only was he selling out arenas, he was selling out 70,000+ seat arenas within minutes of the tickets being available.
Wrestlemania sells out long before the matches are even announced
Im not against Undertaker but acting like hes the reason Wrestlemania sells out is a false argument

Giant via the quota of Big Man.. Undertaker via the quota of everything else.

Wrestlemania sells out long before the matches are even announced
Im not against Undertaker but acting like hes the reason Wrestlemania sells out is a false argument

Yeah, but fans had confidence because it was the one event he was almost guaranteed to be wrestling every year.

Could The Undertaker pick up a car?

57jfjoj6l6z51.jpg

I voted Andre with my heart.

It's difficult to compare both objectively.

Voting Andre for now,
But I'll come back and change my vote if some graf artist in the future is able to make a multi million dollar clothing company based off a stencil of Taker's face.

Back