Andre Galvao toying with people...

El_Jefe said:
You've obviously never rolled with a top notch grappler. If you and Galvao were cellmates in prison, and he wanted to rape you, there is absolutely nothing you could do to stop him.

Absolutely. But every time he tried to rape me he would have to choke me out unconsciously, these guys on these videos would just bend over and spread their asscheeks.

then watch this video as he did it against a black belt in a open weight competition
YouTube - Andre Galvao - Match One (SportsExtreme Video)

For fuck's sake that is even more outrageous, I almost threw up in my mouth seeing this aberration. This guy who has a black belt around his waist (I won't call him a black belt) is a disgrace to BJJ. Shame on him. Galv

Nick isnt a great wrestler either. Infact he's pretty damn horrible at it. Thats mostly why he had a losing record in the UFC.

The point your trying to make is moot. It doesnt matter. The fact is that Tyrone IS AN AMAZING WRESTLER. Thats why his TD defence is great and Andre Galvao failed to take him down. Therefore he got KTFO.

This is not hard.

I agree with his Wrestling however he had a 6-4 record in the UFC.

The fact is that Tyrone IS AN AMAZING WRESTLER. .
no one is disputing that

Thats why his TD defence is great and Andre Galvao failed to take him down. Therefore he got KTFO.
No, it was the one punch he landed at the very beginning that lead to him getting KTFO

This is not hard.
yet you still seem to struggle with this whole situation :icon_chee

Absolutely. But every time he tried to rape me he would have to choke me out unconsciously, these guys on these videos would just bend over and spread their asscheeks.

For fuck's sake that is even more outrageous, I almost threw up in my mouth seeing this aberration. This guy who has a black belt around his waist (I won't call him a black belt) is a disgrace to BJJ. Shame on him. Galv

just out of curiosity, how is allowing someone to sit on you and slap your hand rolling to learn? to me it'd be to fight and struggle until you get caught.

no one is disputing that

No, it was the one punch he landed at the very beginning that lead to him getting KTFO

yet you still seem to struggle with this whole situation :icon_chee

I can't believe you two are still arguing about this.

Tyrone is a significantly better wrestler AND striker than Andre. It doesn't matter which one played the bigger part in his victory.

Back