Andre Fili vs. Sheymon Moraes Added to UFC Sacramento

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Decent fight. Still no main event and the card has about 11 fights confirmed I believe. This usually signals the ufc having trouble finding one.

Should be a good scrap. Also, still waiting on a Main Event for San Antonio too... Love MMA dang near every weekend, but we are already reaching that point where it seems like they are stretching themselves thin...

Should be a good scrap. Also, still waiting on a Main Event for San Antonio too... Love MMA dang near every weekend, but we are already reaching that point where it seems like they are stretching themselves thin...
Definitely. This packed schedule is going to backfire sooner rather than later IMO. I don’t know how this is sustainable. They’re already pushing it with Main Event’s like Zombie vs. Moicano. It’s a good fight, but it’s only a main event out of necessity if you ask me.

That's a hot fight
pIY5n6l.gif

Definitely. This packed schedule is going to backfire sooner rather than later IMO. I don’t know how this is sustainable. They’re already pushing it with Main Event’s like Zombie vs. Moicano. It’s a good fight, but it’s only a main event out of necessity if you ask me.
I guess average ratings per weekend is better then having one stacked Fight Night a month along with a PPV which could draw more attention...

I agree. Feels like the San Antonio card or the ESPN card AUG 3rd will be getting canceled.

Sacramento always gets manlet stacked cards lol

Just cause Faber reps the area doesn't mean that's what we want to see is all under 155ers.

Was thinking of going but so far the cards not worth the trip itd have to be a hell of a main.

Sheymon Moraes is one of those guys who SEEMS to be so much better than his in-cage performances have shown. It's like he has all of the skills needed to be successful, he just finds himself matched up with monsters who are a little better everywhere. His last fight with that Nigerian guy was one where he was winning up until getting planted on his posterior with a minute to go in the third. Fili is nothing particularly special but he is pretty good everywhere so this will be a good indication if Moraes is as good as I think he is or just a meh fighter that I've placed a little too much faith in. It's happened before, friends...

Back