Andre "Chatuba" Santos Replaces Douglas Lima, Fights Paul Daley @ Bellator 134

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

37-9 overall record with 22 submission wins. Daley better hope he can keep it standing if he wants to keep that title shot.

He's a top prospect. Should be a great fight. Is it still the main event? Interim belt?

well thats that I guess, stay busy fight for Daley until a title shot.

He's a very solid procpect. Despite the age. You see his style and you think "how the fck doesn't this guy get ko'd every fight?!" but he wins. it's a solid win for anyone that can beat him. some fighters that have got the ufc call up

He's a very solid procpect. Despite the age. You see his style and you think "how the fck doesn't this guy get ko'd every fight?!" but he wins. it's a solid win for anyone that can beat him. everyone that has, was immediately signed by the ufc

When I think of the word "prospect", someone with nearly 50 fights and 8 years experience doesn't come to mind. But maybe that's just me.

pretty much anyone who comes in to the big show with having never been there before is a prospect. Just like when a prospect gets into the big show, fails and then goes back to regionals. He's then a "journeymen" mma fan logic but just the way this business goes. It's not his fault it took a big promotion this long to sign him. Give him the respect he deserves.

This guy with his lopping punches and horrid striking defense is gonna get lit up. Daley is gonna KO him clean if Santos wants to stand. The problem is that santos is gonna try to take this to the ground no doubt. That's where Daley will be in trouble. I'm surprised they didn't go with Josh Neer. Probably because josh Neer stands a good chance of getting a KO to be honest.

Sweet, despite the injuries this card still looks great. Really excited for it.

I really wouldn't be too surprised if Andre beats Daley.

dont know much about this guy tbh, interested in seeing what be brings

Very solid card all around. The loses of Lima, and Lashley/Thompson 2 are huge but they still were able to bring good guys in to replace them. Love these interchangeable type cards where it's always stacked/a really good card no matter what for the most part. Bellator really outdid themselves on this one. The prelims are looking great as well

Damn was hoping for a better fight than this. I was really looking forward to this card and the british invasion theme, but really dissappointed that both Lima-Daley & Lashley-Thompson have been cancelled! :(

Back