Rumored Andrade vs Eubank JR DAZN

Last time i checked the only sanctioning body that has Eubank ranked in the top 15 is the WBA, he's the WBA #1, and yet he's going for the WBO belt... interesting.

If Andrade fades again he’s in for a long night. On athleticism alone Eubank can rough him up after getting outboxed for a few rounds.

I actually quite like this fight. Eubank can fight full pace for 12 and his chin is solid, just like his old man. His boxing ability is what has let him down. Depending on how much this has come on under rjj, this could be a very close fight

Last edited:
This seems like a bey vs Molina fight
if boo comes in lookin sharp with her nails did and her hair on point it's on her to lose
but a a tough active Eubank could keep it live late and smack boo around when she starts boozin

Last time i checked the only sanctioning body that has Eubank ranked in the top 15 is the WBA, he's the WBA #1, and yet he's going for the WBO belt... interesting.
he has the wba interim belt, so i figure that gives him some leverage

I like this as some B level entertainment. Can we get Kenny Bayliss to ref away Andrades holding?

I'd prefer to see Falcao brutalize Andrade but i guess i'll have to wait.

If Andrade switches off like he did vs. Williams, he could get overpowered, particularly late on. There's a vulnerability about him I don't like.

Mind, he should stand Eubank on his head, because I don't think Eubank's improved since the BJS fight, though he's obviously strong as fuck.

If Andrade fades again he’s in for a long night. On athleticism alone Eubank can rough him up after getting outboxed for a few rounds.
i agree but eubank isn't exactly the kind of inside fighter you need to punish andrade when he's turning the fight into a hugfest. the way i see it, this has the potential to be an epic shitshow.

has kenny bayless ever reffed an andrade fight? i feel like the man's head would explode.

I actually quite like this fight. Eubank can fight full pace for 12 and his chin is solid, just like his old man. His boxing ability is what has let him down. Depending on how much this has come on under rjj, this could be a very close fight
Yeah likewise. And I forgot RJJ was his trainer now. Hopefully he can fix some of what Jr does in time to make an impact on this fight.

Yeah likewise. And I forgot RJJ was his trainer now. Hopefully he can fix some of what Jr does in time to make an impact on this fight.

He has the potential to be a good boxer as well as a good fighter. Mentally and physically he’s there, he just needs better fundamentals. Groves really exposed that.

I just see another UD for Andrade. But at least this time it’ll be a solid win

He has the potential to be a good boxer as well as a good fighter. Mentally and physically he’s there, he just needs better fundamentals. Groves really exposed that.
Yeah he has the athletic ability, a good chin, good stamina. His punch variety is good except he doesn't use his jab. But I wonder if he can be fixed.

I'll cheer for Eubank but have a bad feeling he loses a close decision in a mediocre fight.

Back