Anderson's strange losses

The fact you've not even attempted to respond to what I wrote previously says alot. Now you're just talking gibberish.

Anderson's losses are really bad in comparison to Fedor's and GSP's.

Factor that in, Anderson only has slightly better comp. than Fedor while GSP has fought better comp. it's why Fedor or GSP is the GOAT.

Cheers

The thing that disqualifies GSP is his lack of finishes. Can't be the GOAT if you can't finish folks....ever. If you ignore that than yeah Hes ahead of Anderson and pretty much eclipses Fedor. But if you don't ignore that than he's number 3 with Anderson sitting at the top drinking out of a golden goblet.

The thing that disqualifies GSP is his lack of finishes. Can't be the GOAT if you can't finish folks....ever. If you ignore that than yeah Hes ahead of Anderson and pretty much eclipses Fedor. But if you don't ignore that than he's number 3 with Anderson sitting at the top drinking out of a golden goblet.

My sentiments exactly.

Oh really? I may be mistaken but I thought the whole point of a forum was back and forth discussion, it seems like I struck a nerve in breaking down GSP's less than stellar claim as the GOAT.

Cheers.

Yeah. A back and forth discussion on how Anderson's losses to 4-7 for example are not in anyway respectable. Yet you didn't respond.

Cheers

The losses to Weidman were fluky and came at the end of his career. His other losses were before he became the fully developed GOAT.

I just can't take you seriously

Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase had nothing to lose. Takase clearly dominated Anderson on the ground and triangled him before Anderson knew what was going on. Chonan's slick flying leg scissors takedown + heel hook was sudden and very spectacular.

I don't know why no other opponents tried the flying scissors heel hook on Anderson. Clearly his Kryptonite.

He can't seem to handle the facts which is why he resorts to pitiful retorts like "I can't take you seriously".

Says the guy who thinks Takase who was 4-7 was an respectable opponent.

You and TCBK are a match made in heaven

He can't seem to handle the facts which is why he resorts to pitiful retorts like "I can't take you seriously".

Lol I know right. I offer a simple opinion and he responds with insults. That's why Anderson critics have such a bad reputation. They're immature and rooted in emotion.

Lol I know right. I offer a simple opinion and he responds with insults. That's why Anderson critics have such a bad reputation. They're immature and rooted in emotion.

You offer an opinion on how Weidman's wins were flukes and came at the end of Anderson's career and his early losses were before he became 'fully developed' GOAT.

Why should I take you seriously? Ever since Weidman went 2-0 against your guy you've been on these boards saying how much of a fluke those wins were. Whether you like it or not Anderson has some terrible losses, way worse than Fedor and GSP.

Saying they were early in his career, were flukes, were at the end of his career as if they don't count for much is just pure nuthugging. I expected nothing less

Re-watch that fight it was actually a fairly close fight until the finish. yes those fights were a while back but doesn't erase that they happened. BTW a few of the fighters he defended his title against are no longer in the UFC what does that say about that?
In my opinion Anderson took alot of winnable fights, I don't think he is the greatest of all time. The most dangerous one was Vitor or Henderson, and that was pre Mo Hawk head kicking Vitor.

You offer an opinion on how Weidman's wins were flukes and came at the end of Anderson's career and his early losses were before he became 'fully developed' GOAT.

Why should I take you seriously? Ever since Weidman went 2-0 against your guy you've been on these boards saying how much of a fluke those wins were. Whether you like it or not Anderson has some terrible losses, way worse than Fedor and GSP.

Saying they were early in his career, were flukes, were at the end of his career as if they don't count for much is just pure nuthugging. I expected nothing less

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself mate.

Cheers.

Pride was fixed most of the time, but that clearly was a legit loss for Silva. Chonan was losing on the scorecards and had nothing to lose, so he tried something people normally wouldn't without even setting it up and actually succeeded.

Pride was fixed most of the time? No it wasn't. You are making a yourself look dumb. Barely any fights were fixed and the ones that were fixed were in the early days between fighters that weren't relevant (except Takada-Coleman)

Just as many early UFC fights were fixed. (Oleg vs Macias) and Vitor vs Charles) are a few examples.

So much misinformation here, it's ridiculous. Chonan was winning the fight before the heel-hook. Watch the fight. I bet so many people here got this wrong because of the Pride Decade tv show, where Josh Barnett for some mysterious reason said Chonan was losing and made a great comeback. It was bullshit.

And what's this Pride was fixed thing you always see here nowadays? People are brainwashed by Zuffa or what the fuck? Watch the fights goddamn, fixed fights don't look like that. In the early Pride, there was like three confirmed fixes, that's it.

anderson arguably never lost. not even to weidman.

I could have sworn he was sleeping in the cage recently. and got tapped by a leglock. and other losses too. he was great, no need to make shit up.

So much misinformation here, it's ridiculous. Chonan was winning the fight before the heel-hook. Watch the fight. I bet so many people here got this wrong because of the Pride Decade tv show, where Josh Barnett for some mysterious reason said Chonan was losing and made a great comeback. It was bullshit.

And what's this Pride was fixed thing you always see here nowadays? People are brainwashed by Zuffa or what the fuck? Watch the fights goddamn, fixed fights don't look like that. In the early Pride, there was like three confirmed fixes, that's it.

People are idiots. Seriously. I like Sonnen but the guy spouts crazy shit and people believe him.

No way was Silva Chonan fixed. Silva was trying to take his head off. You don't do that in a fixed fight. You are correct about Chonan being ahead in the fight. I don't know why so many say Chonan came back.

Silva was losing to Newton also before the ref stood up the fight and Anderson landed a flying knee. Imagine if Newton won. People would try to say it was fixed too

Back