Anderson's post fight speech wasn't poperly translated by Ed Soares

sirmorbach

These violent delights have violent ends
@Black
Reaction score
When Anderson spoke in Portuguese, he said something along the lines of "Brazil, you have all seen what happened in this fight. You can win and they try to take that from you. A mission was given and a mission was accomplished here tonight, but it's just like it is in our country: total corruption".

I disagree 100%, but I thought it was worth it sharing his real words with you guys.

Edit: just in case you might have any doubts: when he talked about "corruption", he was referring to Brazil's current political scenario, with several corruption cases.

Last edited:
Does Anderson not have people scoring the fight for him.properly?

It really was all up to how they viewed the 4th round.

PED's, cheap shots, hypocrisy and you want he wants to bitch about corruption? This was the ultimate justice. I hope he gets smoked by someone below the top 10 too.

Ed Soares has always mistranslated. It would be better if he just said what the fighters really say.

Anderson has become a immature egomaniac diva who wants people to like him even whe he does stupid things.

Ed soares pulled a wallid.
Anderson pulled a palhares.

Those are some words.

I fthought he lost the fight myself and Anderson is one my favourite fighters.

Anderson didn't fight to win rounds, that's true

But the judges forgot the entire basis of scoring is about "effectiveness."

when they gave the fight to the clearly less effective fighter, they fucking blew it. Period. You can blame the scoring system, but even then the system allows for 10-8s and 10-10s.. the judges had what they needed to make the right call and they fucked it up. that's on them.

really fun, hilarious fight though

it's just like it is in our country: total corruption → what does this mean?

You can't blaim Ed, he is trying to protect his fighter.

Silva should man up and look at himself. But that is not a skill that Brazillians have, always with the excuses.

You can't blaim Ed, he is trying to protect his fighter.

Silva should man up and look at himself. But that is not a skill that Brazillians have, always with the excuses.

When are you guys stop with this thing? I thought after Hendricks, Cain, Mendes, Pettis and Weidman excuses I thought people would stop with this

Back