Anderson's last 10 fights

It's very unlikely he'll actually have 10 fights.

From what I read he has a retirement clause in the contract, so can wrap up his career whenever he wants.

The purpose of the contract is just to stop him from fighting anywhere else before he finishes up his career. Chances are he'll only fight two or three more times in the next 18 months

Honestly dude. I don't think he's going to fight 10 fights. I think he'll retire at 5. Enjoy him while you can.

His last fight should be Cung Le? Seriously?

I think he might fight Bisoibg, Weidman and maybe Belfort. Hard to see anything else in the starts for him unless he sticks around for a long time.

He won't fight ten more times, especially if he fights Jones soon. Bones will retire him.

His last fight should be Cung Le? Seriously?

I was thinking this...
Why would that even be one of his last 10 fights? I think he'd rather fight some WWs like Diaz than some of these guys. I think a 3rd Chael fight would even be more likely - good money generator.

Who should they be?

1. Michael Bisping

2. Chris Weidman

3. Dan Henderson

4. Georges St. Pierre

5. Jon Jones

6. Rashad Evans

7. Lyoto Machida

8. Hector Lombard

9. Vitor Belfort

10. Cung Le

http://www.themmadigest.com/anderson-silvas-last-10-fightsthe/

how do you even know all these guys will be relevant in 10 Silva fights! let's talk about who he's fighting next! there could be a shit load of newcomers who are all "new breed" in that division!

From what I read he has a retirement clause in the contract, so can wrap up his career whenever he wants.

The purpose of the contract is just to stop him from fighting anywhere else before he finishes up his career. Chances are he'll only fight two or three more times in the next 18 months

but he asked for 10 fights as opposed to 8! if he wins the next 4-5 he'll stick around for all 10 regardless of the results!

1. Chris Weidman

2. Chris Weidman

3. Chris Weidman

4 Chris Weidman

5. Chris Weidman

6. Chris Weidman

7. Chris Weidman

8. Chris Weidman

9. Chris Weidman

10. Chris Weidman/ Chael Sonnen.

Just so we know for sure he's not ducking.

but he asked for 10 fights as opposed to 8! if he wins the next 4-5 he'll stick around for all 10 regardless of the results!

It's taken him about 5 years to fight 10 times in the UFC. I just don't see Silva fighting at 42-45 years old. You can say Randy did it, but their styles are so different

He wont fight 10 more times, hopefully no more retired unranked opponents but that is unlikely for Silva.

1. Chris Weidman

2. Chris Weidman

3. Chris Weidman

4 Chris Weidman

5. Chris Weidman

6. Chris Weidman

7. Chris Weidman

8. Chris Weidman

9. Chris Weidman

10. Chris Weidman/ Chael Sonnen.

Just so we know for sure he's not ducking.

I dont think he will ever fight Weidman. Hell he and his fan base have already written books of excuses to why it should never happen. Dont be fooled by Chris Weidmans undefeated record and dominating victories.

Who should they be?

1. Michael Bisping

2. Chris Weidman

3. Dan Henderson

4. Georges St. Pierre

5. Jon Jones

6. Rashad Evans

7. Lyoto Machida

8. Hector Lombard

9. Vitor Belfort

10. Cung Le

http://www.themmadigest.com/anderson-silvas-last-10-fightsthe/

Hmm some good choices but Anderson doesn't have to fight 10 times. He can retire whenever he wants.

These are my fights I want to see happen in any order:
1. Michael Bisping if he beats Belfort.

2. Chris Weidman

3. GSP

4.Jon Jones

5.Vitor rematch? :eek:

6.I want to see Lombard get beat by Silva

7.Rashad would be nice :)

8.Rematch with Hendo anyone?

9.Maybe Nog fight?

10.I don't think Chael would deserve a rematch, but I would like to see Silva beat him up again. :icon_chee

Anyone can retire at any time. Their only obligation would be if they came out of retirement. You can't prevent a professional athlete from retiring with a contract stipulation.

The ones I want to see most are Jones and Bisbing then Chris.

1. Bisping
2. GSP
3. GSP rematch after GSP subs Anderson
4. Chris Weidman
5. Hector Lombard
6. Jon Jones
7. Gegard Mousasi
8. Nick Diaz
9. Luke Rockhold
10. Jacare

Maybe Dan Henderson in there somewhere.

Back