Anderson would have beat Weidman in the first fight had he not acted a fool

I knew Anderson was going to lose. I mean, I never posted about it, but trust me. I called that one.

When i first became a serious fan of the sport Anderson looked invincible but you could see the cracks forming and i dont think Anderson even wanted this fight.

I remember the majority of people posting that Silva was getting subbed or tkoed, my real life mates thought the same.

anderson was in the zone at the end of the first round. If he focused like that in the 2nd he would have won imo. Weidman looked lost in those exchanges. Woulda coulda shoulda.

I never saw that at all, i saw Weidman being patient and Anderson trying to be as stupid as possible to get in Weidmans head because he knew Weidman had the skill set to wreck him, 2nd round he got him, dont let the bravado fool you.

Silva is good to avoid predictable punches left right left right left right like Griffin.

All Weidman did is double on the right to mess with Silva's rolls and land the left hook. Beautiful.
Think you maybe missed the point I was trying to make. In my opinion Silva knew he was losing the fight so resorted to clowning to make Weidman fight angry. It was working as well, just ironically a sloppy, angry (not beautiful one bit) left hook connected.

anderson was in the zone at the end of the first round. If he focused like that in the 2nd he would have won imo. Weidman looked lost in those exchanges. Woulda coulda shoulda.
I think I see it somewhat similar to you. Silva was actually really getting into that fight as the fight wore on. He just clowned that little bit too much.

Maybe, but you gotta remember at that point Anderson was in full clown mode and it had been working well for him. He had just previously made Bonar look like an absolute moron.

lmao we back on this?

to this day the most HILARIOUS and sad group to exist in MMA. the small group of diehards that swear both fights were "flukes"

grow up

lmao we back on this?

to this day the most HILARIOUS and sad group to exist in MMA. the small group of diehards that swear both fights were "flukes"

grow up
And they wanted a third hahaha
They really wanted anderson to die for some reason

Back