Anderson Would Have Beat Urijah Hall

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Anderson that showed up against Daniel Cormier would have beaten Urijah Hall.

At the time, I had no idea who would win.

I think Anderson definitely would have won the fight due to urijah being extremely tentative but I'm not sure the DC fight can tell you anything about how it would actually go down.

Lol, he wouldn't have. Hall would have knocked him out so bad, it would have been painful to watch.

I want to see this fight. Why not make it again ?

This Anderson would have beaten Mark Hunt. Your point?

This fight had the chance to be extremely explosive, or it could have been two tentative fighters circling each other for 3 rounds. I would still like to see it happen.

This fight can happen again.

I think Hall is rangier than Cormier and the fight would obviously have had a different style, given the mixup in styles and late notice problem.

Hall by KO or Anderson by dominating UD.

We can't be sure. Anderson took a few flush shots from Cormier and barely flinched while Bisping dropped him once with a left hook.

Past prime Anderson is truly an enigma.

I though Hall was gonna win, personally... And I think if they rebook it(which they should) he will win. Hall is too fast and too strong for Anderson at this point IMO

We can't be sure. Anderson took a few flush shots from Cormier and barely flinched while Bisping dropped him once with a left hook.

Past prime Anderson is truly an enigma.
That left was sneaky as hell in both Anderson and Rockhold fight. I love that punch.
Cormier on the other side was telegraphed and Anderson was just expecting it.

Anderson would have won imo btw

cormier was doing hendricks 70% on silva

What did Urijah Faber and Uriah Hall have a baby or something?

Back